Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 11:24 PM   #111
jennybobenny
Webkinz :)
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Wow again I have to say that was an awesome feat, Justin and Wendy are proving to everyone that this site is at the top of the game for webkinz information, We learned so many new things my head is spinning. I think that it is great that Webkinz is working hard at making sure that they are the best out there, granted I am excited about some of the new virtual pets, webkinz will always be 1st in my heart, and its nice to know they are working hard to keep it the best!!!! Thanks for all of the hard work on compiling those questions It had to take forever!!!! That is why I love this site i always learn what is going on here first!!!!
JennyBoBenny is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 03:41 AM   #112
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

aslandthelion is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Great interview, thanks for all the new info.
aslandthelion is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #113
nikoking (I'm A Boy)
Gifted

nikoking is on a distinguished road

I wonder what the new cheeky is! too bad love puppy isn't coming back.
nikoking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:32 AM   #114
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all of you hard work Justin! The Creative Director's responses were fun and informative. It sounds like WW has a lot in store for its fans in 2008.
hisgrace24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #115
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

I'm so happy I found out a lotof cool new thigns
I_wish_mel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #116
aselena, georgemtm
Gifted
georgemtm is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by nikoking
I wonder what the new cheeky is! too bad love puppy isn't coming back.
I wonder what the new cheeky is too!!! I thought it was interesting that there was a lot of debate about maybe the lil kinz cheeky cat or dog being released so it was interesting that it will not be either of those. I can't wait to see what the next cheeky is!

I thought the interview was excellent and a wide range of excellent questions were chosen! It is great to know they will also implement a change in the series 2 cards to reduce or eliminate duplicates. Or perhaps that is bad...now that means I will be buying series 2 versus my boycott of the series 1!!! LOL!!!
georgemtm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:47 PM   #117
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Cool, but are the seasonal pets coming back around the holidays, it didn't make sense to me
meganmonkee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 PM   #118
webkinzlvr<3

that is like the coolest i have been waiting to get on to the webkinz clubhouse??
Old 11-15-2007, 06:02 PM   #119
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for putting this interview together! I'm so excited for some of the new features!
soccerox7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:07 PM   #120
Lil Kinz
webkinz rule* is an unknown quantity at this point

hey yall i just want to chat and im new so come talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinz rule* is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: