Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #101
HorseKrazy96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Soooo totally awsome!!!!! I can't wait to see any other new webbies (webkinz) coming out!!!!!!!

---------- HorseKrazy96 added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Can't wait for new webkinz!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:abn::ph::rdr::clyde:

Last edited by HorseKrazy96; 11-14-2007 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HorseKrazy96 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 10:11 PM   #102
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

I would like to thank the Creative Director for taking the time to answer our questions. I also hope you have gotten a lot of information from the lovers of Webkinz.

Thank you Justin and Wendy for also making this possible for all of us.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:31 PM   #103
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Thanks so much for all the work sifting through questions and establishing the interview - and thanks to Ganz!!!! There's so much to look forward to! New psi's, the bank, new rare theme, new room functions and hot scoop about the new Cheeky and the sherbet and love puppy not coming back in 2008.

I especially liked hearing that he plays Webkinz and how everyone was excited when they got their Crown of Wonder. What a cool job being surrounded by Webkinz all day, like being a video game developer I guess.

Great interview, it sounds like Webkinz World is only going to get better!!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #104
MacedonMillie
Gifted
frazzled is an unknown quantity at this point

Great interview. Thanks for doing that.
frazzled is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #105
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Wow! That helped alot! Thanks so much Justin!
aerialstar11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #106
AmyandHermie
Gift Guru

AmyandHermie is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for the storage options with more capacity. It'll help reduce my dock to manageable levels. I'm dying to know what the new rare theme is going to be. I hope it is something historical-based like the Egyptian theme is. And since I'm competitive with games I can't wait for increased competition in WW.
AmyandHermie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:05 PM   #107
ribbonumbrella

cool info WI!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:07 PM   #108
Indydogma
Gift Guru

Indydog will become famous soon enough

Great answers to good questions. Thank you to all the contributors! Sounds like the future of Webkinz is one to look forward to!
Indydog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:18 PM   #109
Webkinz :)

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

A huge thank you to Justin & Wendy for sifting through 1200 posts to select the best!

Thank you also the the Webkinz creative director. What a pleasant interview to read.
Carlaz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #110
karebear33

i think the new cheeky pet will be bear bunny or horse but think about it they made cheeky dog (they have aalot of species of dog) (then the cheeky cat lots a cats then the monkey lotsa diffrent monkeys the ones i listed are the ones with lots a species of that pet

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: