Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #21
Gifted

wishy82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern! (Updated: Glitch fixed)

I got carpel tunnel sydrome too from all the clicking I got like 200 waffles and a bunch of all 3 costumes. I had a blast. It was so much fun. It might of been tiring, but it was worth it. Too bad they fixed the glitch.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
Grandmamaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern! (Updated: TONS of costumes Thursday afternoon! GO GET 'EM!!)

Help I can't even get on webkinz at all to get the costums!! does or is anyone else having troble this has been all day
Old 12-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern! (Updated: Glitch fixed)

Ok...that was fun ! Now ...back to Berry catching for me! LMBO!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 09:25 PM   #24
rrh5
Gifted

RebekahR is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a great time. I did get 9 of each costume and waffles! I gave some to friends accounts
Old 12-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #25
Headracket(:

HEADRACKET is on a distinguished road

awww!! Thats when im in school : (
Old 12-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #26
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

It was fun while it lasted
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #27
Gift Guru
hnreynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen this pattern of getting more than one in a row. But in one shot just by clicking back and forth between daily activities and newspaper I got over 20 waffles and about 8 costumes all in a row.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #28

Vakama3 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern! (Updated: Glitch fixed)

Too bad I'm only finding the "frozen adds" (As in the Veggie, Wishing Welll, and Forest ones. )
Old 12-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #29
caelinnsmommy
Gifted

caelinnsmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get quite a few costumes during the glitch yesterday but i will try this too...
Old 12-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #30
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Yay! Thanks to the pattern, I just got my first Chipmunk costume!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: