Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern! (Updated: Glitch fixed)

UPDATED!! You can get unlimited costumes as of 1:50 PM, just click back and forth between the newspaper and daily activities. They pop up nearly every time!! HURRY!! :)

It seems the glitch has been repaired!!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's been a few days since the Chipmunk Costume ads hit Webkinz World and they are much less common than they were on the first night they appeared. Members in our forum have been scrambling to find a pattern on when the ads appear and javogabo has done it!

I have verified her strategy outlined below. I logged in at 10:24 am, and saw regular Kinzville Academy ads as I clicked back and forth between the newspaper and the Webkinz Daily Activities. At 10:25 am, I got a waffle ad. Then, nothing after that, until it turned exactly 10:27 am Kinz Time, which gave me three costumes in a row!! Theodore costume, then next click was a Simon costume, and then an Alvin costume!

It doesn't always come three in a row like that, but our users are reporting that this strategy is nearly 100% accurate, so for those of you that don't have any costumes (or just want more), continue reading the article for javogabo's strategy!

Here is javogabo's quoted post from her Chipmunk Costume times theory thread. Make sure to stop by and thank her for this great strategy!

Originally Posted by javogabo
Ok, after getting costumes each day, I noticed a pattern. So, for anyone having trouble - I have been able to get one of each costume, plus some waffles, each day following a simple formula... - at :03, :07, :11, :15, :19, :23, :27, :31 , :35, :39, :43, :47, :51, :55 or :59 (4 minute intervals confirmed by fellow WIers!!! The bolded numbers are the ones that I can personally vouch for!!) after the hour begins start clicking back and forth between newspaper and daily activities. Once you get one ad, click it to get your prize, then keep clicking back and forth during that minute that you got the first one - the rest of the ads should come your way!! Now, my time is rather limited during the day, and this is very successful for me within minutes of logging in. If it works for you following this pattern, please post so we can verify it!!! Make sure that your KINZTIME is accurate!!! If it is a bit whack (like at the top of the hour change over) log out then log back in!!!

(Some people are a minute "off" of this schedule have have been getting them in 4 minute intervals like listed above but just a minute later than the times posted above!!! (so that would be :04, :08 etc)). Find out which one works for you!!!

The Rules for costume acquisition:
  1. It appears that most people are only able to get one set of costumes plus one waffle ad a day. There have been very few exceptions. If you get all the ads at 8:35, you shouldn't get any more until the next day!!
  2. Internet speed (dial ups) or firewalls might affect this pattern for you - you might not get any ads what so ever oryou might get one ad every 4 to 8 minutes as opposed to all four at once!!.
  3. These times are your best chances for getting costumes, but it is NOT set in stone (not a guarantee that if you search then, you will get one!!). If the first time doesn't work for you, try again during another time slot!!
[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #2
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern!

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Insider Member Discovers Chipmunk Costume Pattern!

I will try anything !!! Thanks.
Karen is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

I was just reading the front page and noticed the newsflash. I was already logged into WW and had gotten waffles (did not note time) So I went to check the ad and sure enough there was a costume ad. I click back and forth between newspaper and Activities. I recieved one each of the coustumes. My Kinztime was 11:08.
THANKS javogabo.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Hum....I will try this! Does it have to be at the top of an hour that you log in or can you log in at any time and just try for the pattern???

---------- Tamster added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I know this is probably simple...I just don't think I understand this pattern!! Maybe I am just tired ! LOL!!

Last edited by Tamster; 12-06-2007 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! it worked before and now!
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! It just worked for me! I logged in at 12:12 and the regular ad was up. I clicked to Activities and got the waffles. At 12:15 I clicked back to the newspaper and got the first costume, then the next two costumes immediately by going back to activities and then the newspaper.

Now I'll try my other account to see if you can get just one set per account, or per IP addresss.

Thanks again!!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #8

kieraandeddiesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say this worked the last two days on my kids accounts. A few minutes after the waffles, there were the costume ads. All three popped up one right after the other. the occurred while clicking between the newspaper and daily activities.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #9

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

I followed javogabo's advice yesterday and at 12:43 i got one custumes. Today at 10:51 i tried, first got waffles and then clicking back and forth between Activities and newspaper i got all three costumes and toy guitar. It really works. Thanks for all the help!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #10
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

You can log in at any time and if you haven't gotten the costumes for the day (Ganz limits it to one of each per IP address, it seems), just check during those times and it's most likely to be there.

IE, if I log in right now (1:49), I'd have my best chances at 1:51, 1:55, 1:55, 2:03, etc... It is different than the GooGoo berries strategy, as it doesn't matter what time you log in
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: