Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #61
Gift Guru
samlab25 is just really nicesamlab25 is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges

Does it work if you're playin someone in the tournament area? If not, when you go back to your room ae you still on the same 6 minute interval?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #62
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Nikki11995
i havent gotten any 4 for sets in a row! whats happening?
Me either, I think the wind stopped lol.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #63
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

thank you! i think i have to log in and out again because i have two of our accts open and am too out of it to remember what time the leaves fell on which acct! i got two on each after reading this post, but now I have no idea what time it was any longer... i'm gonna switch to a single acct but this will help so much since i'm so out of it right now! hate being sick
Old 10-22-2007, 02:20 PM   #64
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Hamlet
Yes, you can have it beep, or play a wav file, or execute a program. I have mine play a wav file.
thank you. i downloaded it. it will help since i'm "at work"
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #65
Gift Guru

twenty_car is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
thank you. i downloaded it. it will help since i'm "at work"
Don't you just hate when work interfers with webkinz? I have to log out to go home from work. But I'm going to try the six minute interval at home as soon as I hit my next 6 minute interval at work.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:27 PM   #66
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

LOL! i know, that's so inconvenient! ROFL!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #67
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socks

After logging out and logging both in at the exact same time, I got my pets on the same cycle.

Click the image to open in full size.

You can see that they both got yellow leafs - but different items. One got the husk doll and one got the toque.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #68
Gifted
jurnalynn is on a distinguished road

the 6 minute intervals seem to be correct........i have noticed that certain accounts (we have 4) are more likely to see leaves i've decided to stay on the one whos luckiest and send to the others
Old 10-22-2007, 02:46 PM   #69
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Ok...here is what I got in color pattern vs prizes so far Yellow has yielded me ...soup...toque & Doll....Red had yielded me a Fruit hat & Poster And Orange has yielded me a Sweater & cider ...This is my findings so far! I will continue this....that is if anyone is interested??????? Anyone???
Old 10-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #70
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I'd definitely be interested to see if a certain color yields only certain items, but I'll click 'em all no matter what!
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: