Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #171
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
Yay! Oh and you even got one that eludes me most of the time!

I've been diligently "hunting" leaves today, your tip has helped oodles. I am still quite uncoordinated and miss a few. And, I am still laughing at myself. I think I get too excited (ooh-ooh! a leaf!!!.....AAAGHH!!) But, I've gotten the soup, poster, pogue(?) hat, harvest hat, and maple leaf sweater. Thank you, Thank you!

Oh, I've even been able to earn money on Quizzy's while gathering leaves. I think this is the only game you can play and still get leaves? What does everyone else think?

Does anyone have a list of all the leaf gifts?

mandy
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #172
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)
 
PrincessDayDay's Avatar
PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

Hey No doubtdaisy... here is a link to the info you wanted.... hope it works! lol
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index.php/latest/breaking-news-webkinz-world-fall-festival-is-here.html

I have read some posts where people have all the items. Are you getting them by trading? I just keep getting the same few items over and over. Anyone else have this problem?
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #173
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessDayDay
Hey No doubtdaisy... here is a link to the info you wanted.... hope it works! lol
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index.php/latest/breaking-news-webkinz-world-fall-festival-is-here.html

I have read some posts where people have all the items. Are you getting them by trading? I just keep getting the same few items over and over. Anyone else have this problem?
thank you thank you!!
i can't trade because i am new, will have to wait a couple of weeks. all the prizes i've clicked on today. as of yet, i have apple cider, pumpkin soup, fall poster, wheat stack, togue hat, maple leaf sweater, and elm tree in a pot. i was also worried that i could only get so many in one day. per other threads, that doesn't seem to be the case. some people have gotten 20 or more in one day. so, i'm still on the "hunt". good luck to you!! and thank you for the information.
mandy
p.s.
someone found out that there is a pattern with the leaves. basically red, yellow and orange each have three different prizes. if only i could remember where that thread was??? i'll look and then post the link.
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Old 10-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #174
UNI
Guest

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

OK....So I have done this searching in just about every area.... And THanks a ton to the 6 minute finder....
Heres what I have found out to be true for me....
If I go to the arcade, I get nothing...
If I go to the tournament area, I get nothing...
If I stay in my room, I get 1 or 2 leaves per half hour....
If I go to quizzys and do the learn & play, I get 3-4 per half hour....

If I go to the W store, it skips a random time...
If I go to Arte's, everything remains on schedule....

So.... I go to the W shop first, and make 3 nuggetdogmegaronies.... (gives 25 food points)...and I go do trivia...s.l.o.w.l.y......

and follow whats up in WI in another window.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:40 PM   #175
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
thank you thank you!!
i can't trade because i am new, will have to wait a couple of weeks. all the prizes i've clicked on today. as of yet, i have apple cider, pumpkin soup, fall poster, wheat stack, togue hat, maple leaf sweater, and elm tree in a pot. i was also worried that i could only get so many in one day. per other threads, that doesn't seem to be the case. some people have gotten 20 or more in one day. so, i'm still on the "hunt". good luck to you!! and thank you for the information.
mandy
p.s.
someone found out that there is a pattern with the leaves. basically red, yellow and orange each have three different prizes. if only i could remember where that thread was??? i'll look and then post the link.
here is the link to the thread that discusses the color pattern and prizes of the leaves:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=103859
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Old 10-25-2007, 09:31 PM   #176
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)
 
PrincessDayDay's Avatar
PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

Nodoubtdaisy....

Thank YOU for the info!. I can't trade yet either because I am new also. I have alot of the autumn hats, fruit hats, and corn dolls. I have a couple of posters and potted elms and I got a cider this morning and my daugher got a pumpkin soup tonight. So I still need the wheat sheaf and sweater to have at least one of everything but I like the sweater so I hope to get a few of those.....
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #177
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessDayDay
Nodoubtdaisy....

Thank YOU for the info!. I can't trade yet either because I am new also. I have alot of the autumn hats, fruit hats, and corn dolls. I have a couple of posters and potted elms and I got a cider this morning and my daugher got a pumpkin soup tonight. So I still need the wheat sheaf and sweater to have at least one of everything but I like the sweater so I hope to get a few of those.....
oh, you're so welcome! i can't wait until we can trade - i have some great things in duplicated. especially from the trading card theme, game piece theme, and kooky scientist. plus lots of exclusive duplicates. i just have to figure out what i want/need in return. i just have fun collecting different things. and, this leaf thing is just too cool. i have always wanted to find a "flying magic W" but have never seen one. now at least i'll know what to do if one appears! good luck with your continued search.

add me! i'd love to see you again on WI and WW. wwid nodoubtdaisy

mandy
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Old 10-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #178
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)
 
PrincessDayDay's Avatar
PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
oh, you're so welcome! i can't wait until we can trade - i have some great things in duplicated. especially from the trading card theme, game piece theme, and kooky scientist. plus lots of exclusive duplicates. i just have to figure out what i want/need in return. i just have fun collecting different things. and, this leaf thing is just too cool. i have always wanted to find a "flying magic W" but have never seen one. now at least i'll know what to do if one appears! good luck with your continued search.

add me! i'd love to see you again on WI and WW. wwid nodoubtdaisy

mandy
I can't wait to trade either. I just figured out the flying thing. Well sort of. I just recently started collecting things so I don't know if I have alot of thins anyone would be interested in but who knows!?! My WW ID is PrincessDayDay. (that's my daugher, she's a princess, lol!) we pretty much share the account. Sometimes I am on it more than her though!

Well goodnight!
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #179
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessDayDay
I can't wait to trade either. I just figured out the flying thing. Well sort of. I just recently started collecting things so I don't know if I have alot of thins anyone would be interested in but who knows!?! My WW ID is PrincessDayDay. (that's my daugher, she's a princess, lol!) we pretty much share the account. Sometimes I am on it more than her though!

Well goodnight!
good night

i'll definitely add you! and, if you are anything like my sister and i - we had to get our own webkinz. well, we were kicking each other off during the day playing on my niece's (her daughter's) account. it took us a week to figure it out. until one day i called her at work, and was like...are you playing on WW? she died laughing. ever since we've started our own collections, plus still work to get things for my niece. it's soo addicting. but fun! it was really nice meeting you!
mandy

wwid nodoubtdaisy
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Old 10-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #180
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)
 
PrincessDayDay's Avatar
PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
good night

i'll definitely add you! and, if you are anything like my sister and i - we had to get our own webkinz. well, we were kicking each other off during the day playing on my niece's (her daughter's) account. it took us a week to figure it out. until one day i called her at work, and was like...are you playing on WW? she died laughing. ever since we've started our own collections, plus still work to get things for my niece. it's soo addicting. but fun! it was really nice meeting you!
mandy

wwid nodoubtdaisy
It's nice meeting you too! Now I am going to bed for real this time! I just spent the last hour on WW trying to catch leaves! I got 3 and finally got a wheat sheaf!

Jennifer
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts