Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 AM   #131
reintree
Webkinz :)

birkenfeld is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges

good info. I went on for at least 2 hours and got like 5 leaves. But I bet when the festival is about to end it will be harder to find them just like how the bee costumes and honey were harder to find.

Happy Halloween
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #132
sbnuthatch
Webkinz :)

sbnuthatch will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
Ok....here is my leaf color verses prizes findings....I have been documenting all I got from 2:00 pm till 10:00 pm kinztime.....all Yellow Leaves yield...dolls, toques, & soup & cider and wheat ...Red leaves yields...Fruithat's, poster's, Oraange leaf yields...Sweater, elm Tree, So that is what I have been recording and it is consistant! no deviation so far!!!
The color scheme and time table worked for me. I was finally able to try the "system" Justin posted, this morning and was able to get some fall items, 10:28-could not catch leaf, 10:46-pumpkin soup, 10:52-cider, 11:04-elm tree, 11:28-sweater, 11:34-fruit hat. At this point in time I retrieved items from storage so I could feed my pet, well the Webkinz clock reset itself back over an hour and my schedule was messed up. I decided at that point to log off and try again later. Thanks for the work put into figuring out some sort of schedule, this has been very helpful. I have 3 more days to get fall items before they vanish.--SB
sbnuthatch is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #133
helensp
Gift Guru

Sweetpea&Fireball is just really niceSweetpea&Fireball is just really nice

I just wanted to say thanks! This works great. I have clicked 7 leaves today using this method off and on. I have used a kitchen timer to remind me to check the computer.

I don't know if this has been shared but when I was cooking for the webkinz to waste a few minutes in between leaves, I missed a leaf. The leaf went behind my stove top. I wasn't fast enough before it slipped behind and then when it came out on the other side it was going even faster it seemed. Hope this helps someone.

The playing Dogbeard's bathtub battles I don't have this problem. The leaf floats right on top of the game.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:39 AM   #134
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by birkenfeld
good info. I went on for at least 2 hours and got like 5 leaves. But I bet when the festival is about to end it will be harder to find them just like how the bee costumes and honey were harder to find.

Happy Halloween
It's funny that you said that about the bee costumes because I couldn't find a single leaf this morning but I saw the bee costume ad and the honey ad and I hadn't seen those since before Fall Festival started. I decided to try again later. I still don't have a poster or wheat sheaf but I'm sick of only getting soup and cider. The only two elm trees I got were from sitting at the newspaper page.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:43 AM   #135
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

still only have about 6 leaves can't seem to work right. I think I am moving around to much, but two many people in my family want to use the computer. yukk
Old 10-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #136
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges (POEM Added!)

Good strategy! It works! =]
Old 10-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #137
ashhailey
Gifted

duffmontana will become famous soon enough

if you log off will the pattern change?
duffmontana is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 03:43 PM   #138
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

Thanks for the info. I've been logged into 2 of our account watching for a while today and found a bunch. I just overlay the screens so I can see the leaf move. I just use two different browsers for each account (might try watching 3 later today)
Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #139
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I am SURE that is the pattern. I just got a second item 6 minutes apart! Rep points for you! You must have a lot.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2007, 04:39 PM   #140
mummakinz
Gift Guru

ynssss will become famous soon enough

Awsome. Thanks so much for the info. Now I can actually get something done around the house and not have to worry that I might miss a leaf
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: