Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #111
ebaby71796

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: Webkinz Fall Festival Leaf Pattern Emerges

2:35 ~~ Toque
2:53 ~~ Potted Elm
(Logged Off)
(Logged On)
4:29 ~~ Corn Husk Doll
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #112
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

I can live again!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for this info. i was going crazy sitting here watching the sreen. This info has to be some of the best i have ever gotten on this site, and that is saying alot because this site is awsome!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #113
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Ok....here is my leaf color verses prizes findings....I have been documenting all I got from 2:00 pm till 10:00 pm kinztime.....all Yellow Leaves yield...dolls, toques, & soup & cider and wheat ...Red leaves yields...Fruithat's, poster's, Oraange leaf yields...Sweater, elm Tree, So that is what I have been recording and it is consistant! no deviation so far!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:15 PM   #114
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

I tried using a timer, but I think I messed up the time!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2007, 10:49 PM   #115
Gift Guru

starr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
Ok....here is my leaf color verses prizes findings....I have been documenting all I got from 2:00 pm till 10:00 pm kinztime.....all Yellow Leaves yield...dolls, toques, & soup & cider and wheat ...Red leaves yields...Fruithat's, poster's, Oraange leaf yields...Sweater, elm Tree, So that is what I have been recording and it is consistant! no deviation so far!!!
Yes, these are the same corresponding items and colors that I have received!!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:08 PM   #116
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

I agree with Justin's time pattern, and I agree with the above colors combined with prizes. I just find the leaves very hard to catch!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:14 PM   #117
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

this IS fantastic & why I luv WI!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #118
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socksHamlet rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl14
I heard that you should not just wait in one room and do nothing. I heard that you should do stuff like: watch some monkey and monkey or a nother show, Or cook some stuff, OR Play some games (Although I went to my games room and TWO leaves came by and since I was playing a game I didn't get anything!) Thats just what I do and i've found 4 leaves! Oh! and another place I found a leaf was at Qwizzy's question corner!

Happy hunting!

~tigergirl14
You can just go to your room and sit there. I have multiple accounts (and multiple stopwatches) and have gotten a lot of leaves tonight without doing any webkinz.

The only downside is that you have to replenish the hunger, health and fun when you are done.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:57 AM   #119
Theov316
Webkinz :)

theov316 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found that this pattern works really well but only certain times of day. It is really good right after 4pm when school is out. Last night I was on for over 2 hours and nothing. I even logged out twice during that time thinking that would help and still nothing. Between 4 and 5 pm though I got 4 leaves. 2 ciders, 1 pumpkin soup, and 1 sweater! Good luck everyone!!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 AM   #120
waderules

omg thanks for this info! rep rep rep for you!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: