Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #11
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: The Goo Goo Berry Festival Is Here, New WI Info Center!

that is awesome!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #12
Gift Guru

not2old4this is just really nicenot2old4this is just really nice

I LOVE the new WI Information Center. As if perfectly accurate EO job posting wasn't amazing enough, the more than a week out Daily Activities is like my dream come true! (OK, with this next sentence I may officially reveal myself to be the most obsessive adult on WI, but here goes anyway...) Now it is possible to schedule appointments like nails and haircuts and, oh, I don't know, minor elective surgery, without missing my favorite events. Now I can RSVP to parties without later having at call with a lame excuse because it turns out they scheduled their party at the same time as the Big Button of KinzCash. Honestly, I just can't imagine what you could be adding to the Info Center. At this point, nothing would surprise me. A daily map of exact location of Gem of the Day, not just the mine, but under which rock... Could that be next? Seriously, really great work, Justin. Pat yourself on the back. Thank you for giving us more than we could have imagined!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:56 PM   #13
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow thanks Justin! I was here last year and have multiple berries but it would be fun to get more!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:03 PM   #14
Martians Ate My
Gift Guru

JoYo is just really niceJoYo is just really nice

dang it im going to miss the jellybean challenge, thanks so much i love looking ahead to see waht time everything is
Old 12-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #15
lakj2ramos is an unknown quantity at this point

are the goo goo berries on the same schedule as the fall leaves and the medallions?
Old 12-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #16
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to find one!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #17
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by not2old4this
I LOVE the new WI Information Center. As if perfectly accurate EO job posting wasn't amazing enough, the more than a week out Daily Activities is like my dream come true! (OK, with this next sentence I may officially reveal myself to be the most obsessive adult on WI, but here goes anyway...) Now it is possible to schedule appointments like nails and haircuts and, oh, I don't know, minor elective surgery, without missing my favorite events. Now I can RSVP to parties without later having at call with a lame excuse because it turns out they scheduled their party at the same time as the Big Button of KinzCash. Honestly, I just can't imagine what you could be adding to the Info Center. At this point, nothing would surprise me. A daily map of exact location of Gem of the Day, not just the mine, but under which rock... Could that be next? Seriously, really great work, Justin. Pat yourself on the back. Thank you for giving us more than we could have imagined!
LOL!

The new WI Info Center is wonderful Justin. I am going to be gone for the weekend, so it was fun to look ahead and see what I am going to miss. Now I can write down the activities for my kiddos, so that they don't miss them.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM   #18

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lakj2ramos
are the goo goo berries on the same schedule as the fall leaves and the medallions?
As far as we, (WI) know, yes.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 12-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #19
Emi
rini124
Gifted

Emi will become famous soon enough

I'm just curious, what is the point of the Goo Goo berry? I get that you can feed them to your pet, but other than that...
Old 12-05-2007, 01:36 PM   #20
Meadowlark

View Post Originally Posted by Emi
I'm just curious, what is the point of the Goo Goo berry? I get that you can feed them to your pet, but other than that...

I'm wondering the same thing! ???
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: