Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 10:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWSFLASH: The Goo Goo Berry Festival Is Here, New WI Info Center!

Using an Asian Time Zone account, we were able to take a look at tomorrow's newspaper and some users have been catching Goo Goo Berries for hours now! A few of these screenshots were provided by rudy, a user in our forum, who was the first WI user to catch a Goo Goo Berry during this festival! For those of you with regular US Time Zone accounts, this will start Wednesday, at 12:01 am (in other words, tonight!).

Click the image to open in full size.

I wasn't around in Webkinz World for last year's Festival, so I was surprised at the size of the floating Goo Goo Berries, they are enormous!! They, follow the 6-minute rule, that we've told you about during the Pet of the Month Ribbon days and during Fall Festival. If you've never heard of the strategy, click here for a description and read the bottom half of the article.

[... Read More for Pictures and WI Info Center ...]

{mosgoogle center}

Here are some pictures from rudy, showing you the size of the Goo Goo Berry and the message that pops up when you click one.

Here's a picture of what the Goo Goo Berry looks like in your dock. Also, since it was offered last year, it already fits right in your refrigerator! Catch as many as you can, this is the only way to get the Goo Goo Berries, so they'll become rare after the festival is over!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Insider Information Center (New Daily Activity Schedules)
Over the past few weeks, we've introduced the WI Job Center and the WI Shopping Guide for Arte's Curio Shop. I've just finished my work on a tool that will monitor and display the Webkinz World Daily Activity schedule a few days or more in advance, to complement these other tools.

In order to make it more convenient and accessible for all of you, I've put them all together in one place that I call the "WI Information Center"! I have a few more sections to add to it, but you'll just have to wait and see! You can access it from any WI page by clicking it in the top menu bar, or you can access it directly by going to http://www.webkinzinsider.com/infocenter.html.

Also, you'll be able to access each section individually, just as before, by using the submenus if there's a particular one you want to go to.

Click the "blue question marks" next to the title on any of the sections if you are having trouble understanding the tools. We hope you enjoy the Information Center and the additions that are soon to come!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: The Goo Goo Berry Festival Is Here, New WI Info Center!

That is so cool!I can't wait!It looks so much fun!Thanks!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Justin you are awesome thanks a bunch for all the work you do. I really don't know where you all find the time but it is greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure many others. To get into the Christmas season wound you mind if I call you our lil Webkinz Elf?
Old 12-04-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
JESS1CA

Awesome!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

awesome -double awesome thanks for the sneek peek about the googoo berry festival

now if i can only stay awake til 12 and still get to work in the morning

what a choice - work or webkinz ....
Old 12-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #6
Gifted

babybaby112 is an unknown quantity at this point

The berries are soooo cool! I already got 4!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #7
wifan

I have 15! I got 12 yesterday and 3 today.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #8
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

I only have one! I hope to win more soon!
Darby is offline Female
Old 12-06-2007, 07:43 PM   #9
alli1295
Webkinz :)

allit13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by seasonalwebkinz
i cant get one! no fair!

I found 2 it's like the leaves just sit in one place for a while
Old 12-06-2007, 07:47 PM   #10
aussie67
Webkinz :)

aussie67 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been on webkinz a lot today and not one Goo Goo Berry showed up. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: