Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWS: Winterfest Ends Today, POTM Cow and a Story from Moo!

Today, February 1st, is the final day of Winter Fest. The snowflakes are scheduled to stop falling at exactly 11:59pm this evening. It'll be a whole 12 months before we can hope to see snowflakes in Webkinz World again, so enjoy the final day. Hopefully it will hold us over until the next "Fest" event Ganz decides to spring on us!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Now, for those of you holding unregistered Cows, Winterfest may be the last thing on your minds. That's because February is the Month of the Cow. That is to say, the Cow is the Pet of the Month for February. Remember, when you register a POTM during it's special month, you get a gift box containing a POTM exclusive item and you get to participate in special POTM Only activities. Members who already have Cows on their accounts are also able to participate in the special activities, they just won't recieve the POTM exclusive item.
[...Read More for a story from Moo!...]

And without further ado, our very own Moo has this story to share in celebration of the 'Month of the Cow'...
Click the image to open in full size.
"Thank you Ms. Birdy for letting me decorate your adoption center and have my party here."
"OH Moo! Think nothing of it. Look at this place! It looks great. You made it very welcoming and any cow that gets adopted today, is going to be in for the time of their life."
"I hope you don't mind I hung the Cows in Space posters up and switched out your lights with the moon lamps."
"Not at all Moo. Makes each cow adoption that I do, all that much sweeter."
"Ahh thanks Ms. Birdy. How much time do we have left?"
"10 minutes Moo, need me to do anything?"
"If you don't mind, can you put the red welcome balloons by the door? It is February you know. I thought that color was only appropriate. I will be right back, need to brush my teeth real quick, 'cause you don't get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression."
"I do know that Moo, go brush good, I have the balloons. I hope you don't mind I put the cinnamon hearts in a bowl on my desk for them to enjoy."
"Not at all Ms. Birdy."
"Hurry Moo 10 seconds...."
"5...4...3...2...1... Let the Adoptions begin!"
"Have a great party Moo, I will register them as fast as I can for you. Talk to you later."
"Thanks Ms. Birdy."
Okay, disco ball is on, funky girl karaoke machine is hooked up the plasma television, food is set up there, name tags there..
"Hello"
"Welcome to Webkinz! I see you found the name tags, let's see it says, Hello my name is Moo. Hey, that is my name! Welcome Moo! Make yourself at home and have a great time."
"Thanks Moo."
"Hi, my name is Oreo, you must be our host Moo?"
"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Oreo, Welcome to Webkinz World."
"Thank you Moo."
"Welcome to Webkinz World... does that say Milkshake?"
"Yes Moo. My name is Milkshake, sorry for the chicken scratch I was just nervous entering this world."
"Speaking of chicken, I have Chik-fil-A chikin' poppers over there on that table if you are hungry. There is also some candy grass, nachos and peanut brittle."
"Actually I am thirsty. What do you have to drink?"
"We have chocolate milk or regular milk, both are on that table by the cow bank."
"Thank you Moo, pardon me while I get some chocolate milk."
"Absolutely! Welcome to Webkinz World Roxy and Beautiful!"
"Thanks for having us Moo. Are there any games to play here?"
"Over there is the arcade and you can play cash cow or cash cow2."
"Thanks Moo."
"You're Welcome you two."
"So Moo, how long do you think your party will go til?"
"Ms. Birdy, we are partying 'til the cows come home!"
Laughing, "Alright Moo, I'll leave the front porch light on then. You guys have a great time."
"Thank you again Ms Birdy for all your help."
"No problem Moo, Happy February; its your month!"
You can check out more of "Cows & Moo's Adventures" here in the Creative Writing section of the forum!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 06:51 AM   #2
missmoriarty
Webkinz :)

missmoriarty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWS: Winterfest Ends Today, POTM Cow and a Story from Moo!

So cool cause i already have the cow online!

---------- missmoriarty added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

#1 POST!

hAPPY hAPPY

Last edited by missmoriarty; 02-01-2008 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Ha! THat's funny! I am going to adopt the cow tomorrow because there are no "special" activities today!
I loved the story! Thanks for updating us on the newz Justin.

---------- smiley7000 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

#2post
oh yeah!

Last edited by smiley7000; 02-01-2008 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:13 AM   #4
jdanis

jdanis is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny Adventures!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:17 AM   #5
andrewandcat

andrewandcat is on a distinguished road

Why's it have to end?

---------- andrewandcat added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I don't want it 2 b over,

Last edited by andrewandcat; 02-01-2008 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #6
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

5th post! yeah!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks justin for another great enlightening. i just finished adopting my cow --griffin-- and am happy to say there were no problems with the adoption and all is well. i got the flying saucer thingy for the potm gift plus 613 kc and a 40% off coupon.
as far as the snowflakes are concerned, this past weekend was the most profitable for me and that is when i got the most and also on monday. since then they have been few and far between. now, they can bring us something else to accupy our minds... like ... wouldn't flying hearts at valentines day be a hoot!!!
cute story. thanks justin, again for a wonderful start to the day.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

Awesome! I need to get myself a cow!
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #9

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: NEWS: Winterfest Ends Today, POTM Cow and a Story from Moo!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
thanks justin for another great enlightening. i just finished adopting my cow --griffin-- and am happy to say there were no problems with the adoption and all is well. i got the flying saucer thingy for the potm gift plus 613 kc and a 40% off coupon.
as far as the snowflakes are concerned, this past weekend was the most profitable for me and that is when i got the most and also on monday. since then they have been few and far between. now, they can bring us something else to accupy our minds... like ... wouldn't flying hearts at valentines day be a hoot!!!
cute story. thanks justin, again for a wonderful start to the day.

Flying hearts sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #10
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

I need a cow!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: