Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz News, the Smaller Stories

Thanks!!! That bed looks super cool! i hope i can get it! i already have the lil kinz panda but o well! i really want the persian cat w cares though! and teh black bear, basset hound, and gold and white cat, the rest of them i have. haha well thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #12
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

that bed will be another great addition to anay room!!!! hope it is a new release and if so.............SOON!!!!

thanks justin.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #13
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

I am very sad about the loss of the flowersI am glad I have some.Thank you for keeping us informed.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
iamblue123 is an unknown quantity at this point

IClick the image to open in full size.As you can see there are lamb webkinz among these pictures. So, that mean that there is going to be one. [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Adam/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/PL77H838/easter09-plush1[1].jpg[/IMG]

---------- iamblue123 added 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

In Easter 2009, the Cotton Candy Bunny is coming out. But what you probably don't know is that the Webkinz & Lil'kinz Lamb is coming out too. Here are the pictures: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
By the way this pictures are from WebkinzSecret, so a big thanks to them.

Last edited by iamblue123; 08-19-2008 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iamblue123 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:20 PM   #15
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWS: Webkinz News, the Smaller Stories

We have had so much big breaking news over the past two weeks that some smaller stories haven't had a chance to make it on to the front page:*
  • A new Lil Kinz has been added to the wCares line-up:* the Lil Kinz Panda.* There have now been a total of 12 wCares Lil Kinz spotted at Walgreens:* Cocker Spaniel, Grey/White Cat, Elephant, Cow, Gold/White (Orange) Cat, Basset Hound, St. Bernard, Horse, Persian Cat, Monkey, Panda, Black Bear.*
  • A new "Money Bed" has been spotted by several members on the new TC3 sticker cards.* All of the other beds shown in the stickers are current Super Beds, leading many to believe this is a new bed that will be released soon.*
  • The Allium Flowers have disappeared from the wShop.* Actually, these flowers have been gone for nearly two weeks.* They were removed from the wShop on the day the new Underwater Theme was added.* Many members are hoping this was just a programming error and that they flowers will return to the wShop soon.* We understand that they look great surrounding the Grand Charmling Tree.
  • The Fantail Goldfish food, Daphnia Dafina, still cannot be sent via KinzPost.* This appears to be a programming error.
  • And, as an update to a story we have all been watching, although the Clubhouse is still closed for the majority of our members, some people have been able to get in.* Hopefully the rest of us who have been stuck looking at a "blue screen" will be able to get in to join them soon.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI members weeks328, webkinzrare1, nana, and Brandon56 for these pictures.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #16
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for keeping us all up to date Justin!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:34 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Thanks for the update! I just adopted my 80th pet today along with two more, so I'm going to wait it out for the Superbed. [I got a Bed Box!]
Jake is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #18
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWS: Webkinz News, the Smaller Stories

We have had so much big breaking news over the past two weeks that some smaller stories haven't had a chance to make it on to the front page:*
  • A new Lil Kinz has been added to the wCares line-up:* the Lil Kinz Panda.* There have now been a total of 12 wCares Lil Kinz spotted at Walgreens:* Cocker Spaniel, Grey/White Cat, Elephant, Cow, Gold/White (Orange) Cat, Basset Hound, St. Bernard, Horse, Persian Cat, Monkey, Panda, Black Bear.*
  • A new "Money Bed" has been spotted by several members on the new TC3 sticker cards.* All of the other beds shown in the stickers are current Super Beds, leading many to believe this is a new bed that will be released soon.*
  • The Allium Flowers have disappeared from the wShop.* Actually, these flowers have been gone for nearly two weeks.* They were removed from the wShop on the day the new Underwater Theme was added.* Many members are hoping this was just a programming error and that they flowers will return to the wShop soon.* We understand that they look great surrounding the Grand Charmling Tree.
  • The Fantail Goldfish food, Daphnia Dafina, still cannot be sent via KinzPost.* This appears to be a programming error.
  • And, as an update to a story we have all been watching, although the Clubhouse is still closed for the majority of our members, some people have been able to get in.* Hopefully the rest of us who have been stuck looking at a "blue screen" will be able to get in to join them soon.
Click the image to open in full size.***** Click the image to open in full size. * **
Click the image to open in full size.***** Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI members weeks328, webkinzrare1, nana, and Brandon56 for these pictures.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Old 08-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Justin. I was hoping I wasn't the only one getting this blue screen when I went to the clubhouse. I guess we just wait. Not a big deal. By this time next month we should be quite used to the new program.
That money bed...hmm... I like that!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:31 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks Justin for the update on the "Smaller Stories".
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: