Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWS: Webkinz News, the Smaller Stories

We have had so much big breaking news over the past two weeks that some smaller stories haven't had a chance to make it on to the front page:*
  • A new Lil Kinz has been added to the wCares line-up:* the Lil Kinz Panda.* There have now been a total of 12 wCares Lil Kinz spotted at Walgreens:* Cocker Spaniel, Grey/White Cat, Elephant, Cow, Gold/White (Orange) Cat, Basset Hound, St. Bernard, Horse, Persian Cat, Monkey, Panda, Black Bear.*
  • A new "Money Bed" has been spotted by several members on the new TC3 sticker cards.* All of the other beds shown in the stickers are current Super Beds, leading many to believe this is a new bed that will be released soon.*
  • The Allium Flowers have disappeared from the wShop.* Actually, these flowers have been gone for nearly two weeks.* They were removed from the wShop on the day the new Underwater Theme was added.* Many members are hoping this was just a programming error and that they flowers will return to the wShop soon.* We understand that they look great surrounding the Grand Charmling Tree.
  • And, as an update to a story we have all been watching, although the Clubhouse is still closed for the majority of our members, some people have been able to get in.* Hopefully the rest of us who have been stuck looking at a "blue screen" will be able to get in to join them soon.
Click the image to open in full size.*****Click the image to open in full size.* ** Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to WI members weeks328, webkinzrare1, nana, and Brandon56 for these pictures.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #2
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz News, the Smaller Stories

Thank you for the updates Justin!
rifraf is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Thanks Justin. that bed looks really cool. I hope that it is a future super bed.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

I'm so getting the Lil' Kinz Panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
SophieRosco
Webkinz :)

Ttupid Sypo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update! I can't believe the retired lil' kinz panda is a w-cares pet...I really want it
Ttupid Sypo is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Joe Mama ♥
Gifted

blondeprincess is on a distinguished road

I wanna get more W-Cares pets! I didn't know there were 11~xoxo elle
blondeprincess is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Thanks justin!! The money bed looks awesome!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

cool i want the money bed
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Very interesting news!
Old 08-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

Babyblue403 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that bed. Can't wait to get it. Also I bought so much of those flowers. They were so nice.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: