Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow NEWS: Webkinz Manatee and Goldfish make Bad Astronauts but Good Farmers

It should come as no surprise that the new Manatee and Goldfish have some restrictions on the clothing they can wear. Due to their anatomy, they are unable to wear shoes, pants, or belts. WI member Germansheperdwebkinzwolf has discovered that they also cannot wear the Solar Helmet from the Star Challenge. The Solar Helmet and the Knight's Helm (from the Webkinz eStore) are the only two items in Webkinz World that cover both the head and the glasses areas.* Both animals can wear other types of hats.
Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.
While the Manatee and the Goldfish may not make good candidates for the Space Program, apparently they are very good at gardening. WI member tchummer has discovered that the Collie Osililly Seeds can be planted in an Underwater Room. As of today, this is the only plant that is programmed to grow under water.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.*
Thank you to Germansheperdwebkinzwolf, tchummer, mom2tc, and RedBear for these pictures from their accounts.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz Manatee and Goldfish make Bad Astronauts but Good Farmers

First post! :]]]]

That's very odd! Thanks for the info! The Manatee would look cute in the Space Suit too! xD

Last edited by Luvcocoaxo3; 08-11-2008 at 11:15 AM..
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #3
Angelgirl0915
Webkinz :)

webkinzluver0 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz Manatee and Goldfish make Bad Astronauts but Good Farmers

Yay 1st comment!

I can't wait until I geyt a manatee or goldfish but i already got my webkinz for the month.

Thats weird how they cant wear that adorable helmet?!

---------- webkinzluver0 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

nevermind not the 1st comment lol

Last edited by webkinzluver0; 08-11-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver0 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Those are some cool facts!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #5
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

I still think it is amusing that the Collie plant can be planted inside a water room... and I am still curious if it still needs watering LOL
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #6
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! that's interesting.I think they should be able to wear solar helmets. I think GANZ should make seaweed seeds for underwater rooms.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
Wow! that's interesting.I think they should be able to wear solar helmets. I think GANZ should make seaweed seeds for underwater rooms.
Hey that's a terrific idea. Maybe they could eat it also. Or maybe we could grow coral - it would take a LOOONG time but it would be kind of cool.
DES is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

how do you water it?
lol
--amanda--
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #9
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

That's so cool! That'll be so cool to do!
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

does it water itself? JK
dandogkinie is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: