Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz Insider Reports Correct Figurine Prizes, Scavenger Hunt!

Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 05:06 PM   #12
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: NEWS: Webkinz Insider Reports Correct Figurine Prizes, Scavenger Hunt!

Awesome! Thanks so much for this thread!
I can already tell which ones I'm going to like and I can guess which ones are going to be "sought after" by many people. lol
Old 01-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #13
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to save up my money to get all these!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #14
Flash flood

Cool! Thanks, Justin!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #15
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

SO COOL!!!
Thx for the pics
Old 01-09-2008, 11:48 PM   #16
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Thank you very much FIA for your work. I must say Justin, several members have been giving you lots of new stuff. I am just now catching up on all the great new finds.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #17
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

I JUST found them yesterday and figuring that I wouldn't find all of them in one place again, I broke down and bought one of each and also a few for my niece.....they are REALLY cute in person and the prizes you get online are adorable!!! Let's hope there's at least a little break before the next series comes out! lol

I also found the Easter Chick, Love Puppy, Gray Horse, Tye Dye Frog, and Velvety Elephant yesterday...luckily I get another paycheck next week! And saw the black poodle...might have to go back for that one!

---------- paws1975 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilbug1234
Hey... can someone explain the whole Webkinz Figurine thng for me please? I am new on this website and have 27 webkinz! But i dont understand the Figurine thing?!
They are 2-3" plastic figures of different webkinz in different poses/etc. that you can buy in stores. I paid $4 apiece for them and there are 24 for this 'series 1'. Each figure also comes with a code that when entered online you get a 'virtual' figure as well as a storage case to display them in one of your webkinz rooms. Each figure ALSO comes with either an accessory/furniture piece for your rooms online. They are ALL ADORABLE!!!

Last edited by paws1975; 01-10-2008 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #18
webkinzrock1000

whoever found this stuff is a G O D!!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:37 PM   #19
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand the figurines either, unless you win them with the scavenger hunt, and not many people can do that!
Old 01-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #20
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

PRINT this list and carry it with you! It is such a valuable piece of info. I was at a store today and I found it all, the 4 new webbies on the front page and all the figurines and the purses etc. I was bummed because I had not printed this and I could not remember which was which! I'll have to go back for the figurines now that I have the list! I decided I am NOT going to buy them all. There is nothing special to UNLOCK if you open them all is there?

The only one I need to find now is the duck!
Qbear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: