Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow News: Webkinz Insider Members Compete in Cooking Competition

Thank you to WI Memembers Foxborn, Amneris, and danitvlgrl we can bring you pictures of the Webkinz Stadium's Cooking Competition. Just like in the Beauty Competition, your Webkinz are putting the skills they learn in the KinzVille Academy to the test. How far they have gotten in the Academy determines how they will score in the competition.

The animation for the cooking competition shows your Webkinz trying to make recipez such as Strawberry Cake and Cherry Wafer. As you can see from the pictures below, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. It is important to note that you do not have any control over the actual cooking. The Webkinz do it all by themselves.

Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: News: Webkinz Insider Members Compete in Cooking Competition

I wish I could get in!

---------- kinzcrazy added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

It makes me so mad! I NEVER can get in! I'm on level 6 in the academy!

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 07-27-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
I love Paramore&
Webkinz :)

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

awsome!

-WEbn

---------- webkinz_ added 12 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Sorry
I meant

-Webzy

Last edited by webkinz_; 07-27-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thats awesome! congratz to the members who got in..!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

yes 5th post
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: