Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies
Webkinz :)

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Default Re: NEWS: Undersea Porthole Mystery Continues

Wow that was rude. We all look out for each other and this site is one of the safest out there. People are still getting it though I have been seing! KinzMom3 is exactly right!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 12:17 AM   #12
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

As someone said earlier, I guess you should try and get them while you can. My son used his wish tokens for one the other day so when it disappears again we at least have one! We have a bunch more webbies to adopt - I told the kids one per day so as to now overwhelm the system - so we could get one - hopefully!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #13

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Wow, that's weird. I can't believe that that Ganz was so rude about WI! Don't they provide some of the pictures, or at least they used to?
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
In the wake of the return of the Undersea Porthole as an Adoption Exclusive, Webkinz Insider members have been getting mixed information from Customer Service Representatives at Ganz. Some Reps are saying that it was a glitch that the Porthole was ever removed and that the glitch was corrected when the Porthole was returned. Others are saying that the Porthole had never been removed from Webkinz World and that all of the Webkinz Fan sites that reported it as "retired" were wrong. Specifically, WI member Jennielou said when she told a Rep that she got her information "somewhere" on the internet that the Rep responded by mentioning Webkinz Insider by name and told her "don't believe anything you read there". Something we have been hearing over and over again from members is that Customer Service Reps are saying that the Porthole is not an "adoption exclusive" and that it is actually a "rare adoption gift". No one has been able to get an answer as to what exactly that means.

The facts we know are as follows:
  • Prior to February 21st, 2008, the Undersea Porthole was listed in the wShop as an Exclusive item, and members were receiving it as Adoption Gifts.
  • On February 21st, 2008, during an unscheduled system maintenance, the Undersea Porthole, Giant Venus Flytrap, and Jelly Lollipop Tree, were removed from the wShop Exclusive item listing. At that time, the Ambulance, Antique Lamp Post, Giant Feather Chair, Giant Sandwich Table, and Webkinz Theme Music Box were introduced.
  • A few days after February 21st, an article ran in the Webkinz Newspaper announcing that the Undersea Porthole and the other two Exclusives had been "officially retired". (a copy of the article can be seen below)
  • From February 21st, 2008, to December 17th, 2008, there were no reports of members receiving Undersea Portholes as Adoption Gifts.
  • On December 17th, 2008, following an unscheduled system maintenance, the Undersea Porthole was once again listed as an Exclusive item in the wShop, it was listed as a available item in the Wish Factory, and members started receiving the Portholes as Adoption Gifts.

At this point we are waiting for Ganz to step forward and set the official story straight.

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm confused I don't think its retired since i got it as a adoption exclusive today...
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: