Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: News: Multi-Use Features Temporarily Out of Service

It makes no sense to dump Atomocolicious for a THIRD solitaire game. I hope this is temporary.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #32

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just getting more and more frustrated with the inconsistency of the features. Two days with no cellphones. I had issues going from one pet to another today, kept saying there was an error, wouldn't let me feed my pet or do any gardening, but would let me walk around and sit/lay down. I mean, why have this awesome thing if you can't be consistent with it? why have a mulit-million dollar application that consistently doesn't work correctly? Lord knows they are making plenty of money. they should not have these types of things happening on a daily basis. And for as long as they are happening. If they were upgrading, the phones could have been down for an hour or two, no big deal. But now it's a day, which might be two or three days. for what? They have the best of the best people working on this program. They NEED to have the features work. consistently. Occasional database upgrades and bugs are normal, but this just seems a little absurd.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #33
funky404

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #34
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I am tired of not being able pllay Atomicolicious except once in a while and now they are taking away the two games (Atomicolicious and Wacky Zingoz Extreme , we had to but a webkiinz to play this one) that I really to play.. I wish they would quite changing everything every other day.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #35
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
It makes no sense to dump Atomocolicious for a THIRD solitaire game. I hope this is temporary.
I don't think they dropped Atomicolicious. I think it can only be played with multiplayers so they took it out temporarily. If they take it out permanently, my daughter will be very upset.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #36
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Im trying to be positive about the phone and clubhouse not working BUT I got the plush zingoz for playing extreme please tell me they are going to put it back Justin or Im gonna cry!!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #37
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

the phone will work if you go directly to the club house without turning it on it will turn on for you
Old 06-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #38
Gifted

ajr920 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I am wondering if anyone can play a tournament against another person anymore? I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere else but I really had fun playing other people in farming frenzy. I have cut my phone on and off and on and off...blah blah and I cannot get on to play anyone else, it just kind of sits there and says it timed out waiting on the other player. This has been going on for a while...or at least it seems like to me. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Am I crazy?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #39

maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate when It's closed It's so annoying.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: