Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 08:22 AM   #31
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEWS: Grey Wolf Appearance and Disappearance Explained

View Post Originally Posted by Readergirl1228
Well, the big question is--will people in the US be able to purchase it??? Because as it is now, we aren't allowed to purchase the virtual animals at all! Were any of the users who did purchase one during last week from the US?

Nope - I think Canadian / US Members can purchase them.

Ganz Is not That Stupid, Trust me. If they were too make It so only people In "Other" Countries / Continents / Provinces / I'M NOT GOOD WITH THIS!!

Anyway,

If they were only to allow It to people outside of US & Canada, Then do you know how many complaints they'd get?? Its common sense that they let everyone Purchase them

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I thought they retired It after one day. LOL How about Tuesday Brown cheeky Dog day!!! That would be GREAT!!
LOL - Then we can't forget the Cheeky cat!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #32
Ash K. is a
Webkinz :)

SailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonderSailorHappiny wows us all with wonder

that is so cool
SailorHappiny is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #33
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

im waiting for the orngatang personally...
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #34
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the news...Thats a little weird lol But ok...
1Love is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #35
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow.
So, does this mean that they're not going to release a Gray Wolf plushie...? o.O
My friend LOVES wolves and was hoping to get one for her birthday in April...
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #36
gnatz101

Thanks for the news Justin! I am going to have to buy one!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #37
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Thank you for the information. Could you tell me if it is available to the USA??? The other animals in the eStore are not available in Canada and USA.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:14 AM   #38
RubyGyrl

RubyGyrl is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: NEWS: Grey Wolf Appearance and Disappearance Explained

I have been waiting since midnight, to try to adopt the Webkinz eStore online-only Wolf. Although the ad for the Wolf and "Webkinz Wednesday" is there, it isn't clickable, like the other ads. I'm not happy. It's now 6 hours later, and I still can't click on the ad. So, I have no idea why, since the Wolf was suppossed to be sold on "Webkinz Wednesday".

My best friend really loves wolves, so she really wants to adopt one. I want to adopt one, basically, because she is going to, that is, if she can. So, we've both been waiting up, and no such luck.

At first we thought that maybe it was a glitch, that the ad wasn't clickable, even though today is Wednesday. We had been excited to see the ad re-appear today, but when we couldn't click on it, we thought, we would keep checking every few minutes, to see if they fixed it. Then, I thought, maybe they will fix it, after the normal 2 a.m. - 4 a.m. Webkinz daily maintenance time was up, at 4 a.m. So, we waited. It still didn't work. We kept trying until just now, and we are just so frustrated and disappointed, because we had both waited a whole week, already, since last Wednesday, until today, thinking that we'd be able to adopt our wolves, today.

I guess I will try to see if it works, later today. I need some sleep, now.

Has anyone else tried to purchase the Wolf, since midnight, with no luck (no clickable ad)? I'm just curious. Thanks.

- RubyGyrl

RubyGyrl is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:22 AM   #39

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by RubyGyrl
I have been waiting since midnight, to try to adopt the Webkinz eStore online-only Wolf. Although the ad for the Wolf and "Webkinz Wednesday" is there, it isn't clickable, like the other ads. I'm not happy. It's now 6 hours later, and I still can't click on the ad. So, I have no idea why, since the Wolf was suppossed to be sold on "Webkinz Wednesday".

My best friend really loves wolves, so she really wants to adopt one. I want to adopt one, basically, because she is going to, that is, if she can. So, we've both been waiting up, and no such luck.

At first we thought that maybe it was a glitch, that the ad wasn't clickable, even though today is Wednesday. We had been excited to see the ad re-appear today, but when we couldn't click on it, we thought, we would keep checking every few minutes, to see if they fixed it. Then, I thought, maybe they will fix it, after the normal 2 a.m. - 4 a.m. Webkinz daily maintenance time was up, at 4 a.m. So, we waited. It still didn't work. We kept trying until just now, and we are just so frustrated and disappointed, because we had both waited a whole week, already, since last Wednesday, until today, thinking that we'd be able to adopt our wolves, today.

I guess I will try to see if it works, later today. I need some sleep, now.

Has anyone else tried to purchase the Wolf, since midnight, with no luck (no clickable ad)? I'm just curious. Thanks.

- RubyGyrl

At the eStore site, can't you just click "exclusive online pets" on the left side, and add it to cart that way...?
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 07:22 AM   #40
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

The Grey Wolf is available now.

You just have to click on Exclusive Online Pets.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
grey wolf, webkinz wensday

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: