Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default NEWS FLASH: Check your Rainy Day Windows!

Special thanks to WI member tjhallow for bringing to our attention that there is a change to the Rainy Day Window, one of WW most popular exclusives. The view outside the window has changed. A once gray background has been upgraded to a fall landscape. The window is still animated with raindrops falling. Will the view outside the window change with each season? We're not sure at this point but we'll know soon as snow has started falling in WW. Thanks to WI member MissGnomie for providing us with a screenshot.

Click the image to open in full size.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: NEWS FLASH: Check your Rainy Day Windows!

I just checked mine and they haven't changed! I wonder how come mine haven't changed? wahhhhhhhhhhh

---------- rubygooby added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

ps. when I put it in my dock it looks changed, but then goes back to the way it was when I put it on a wall (I've tried several rooms) weird.......

Last edited by rubygooby; 12-02-2008 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

What a great idea -- good going Ganz! I just was looking at one last night thinking it should snow in the winter, but having a changing scene outside is even better.

Thanks for the newz!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:08 PM   #4
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

That's awesome!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Wow...too cool. Mine have changed too. I love the rain drops with the fall background. I hope it does change with the seasons and not go back to the original rain only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNew rainy day window look.JPG (116.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh kewl! I checked mine & it changed too
QTpa2T is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thanks to you FOM, TJHallow and MissGnomie. I am so glad I have kept mine There is something for everyone in this update package. POTM owners have a chance of getting that new under water floor, we have New windows and snow, Christmas items are in the store AND Arte is offering a rare Aztec Dining table in about an hour...Life could not get much better
Sorry, Fairlyoddmom...I should have looked at the name
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thank you ganz! this and the new POTM and christmas items, awesome!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Wow that is awsome and I am really happy for everyone that has these...but I am so bummed I had a ton of these windows and sold or traded most of them. Mostly because they were so tranaparent. Well you live and learn!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for letting us know! I'll have to check my window!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: