Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default The newest milestone of WI --- 1,000,000 POSTS!! --- We're celebrating inside!!!

Well, everyone, we did it and here's the screenshot showing everyone who was on when it happened, at 12:31 PM KT!!

Congratulations to WI, in just over 5 months, 1 MILLION posts!!!

Wendy and I both woke up to a surprise from Merthyn this morning. We had a pair of Humvees in our Kinz Post that came from Arte to celebrate our accomplishment!!!!!

You can read about it in Merthyn's story here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...th-t60952.html

Wendy brought her Clydesdale, Gus, over to play with Kopi and they both drove around on the 2 HUMVEES that I have now. After a good morning of fun, Wendy and I thought about it and realized that it was not US who had accomplished 1 million posts, but ALL OF YOU!!

So, while we sent our thanks to Arte for the gift, we're going to "pay it forward" and give the 2 Humvees away to two randomly-chosen WI members later this afternoon!

Thanks again everyone for making WI into what it is today!!

=========
And the winners are: shobean94 & carguy98

Congratulations!!!!

Please check your PMs and let us know your WW IDs so we can send you the Humvees!!!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 44.png (97.6 KB, 915 views)
File Type: pngPicture 45.png (107.6 KB, 915 views)
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: The newest milestone of WI --- 1,000,000 POSTS!! --- We're celebrating inside!!!

YEAAAAAAA we did it Thank you to the staff for maintaining such a fun and safe place for us kids "of all ages *ahem* to hang out !!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
pm for it
Gift Guru

WebkinzMomX2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The newest milestone of WI --- 1,000,000 POSTS!! --- We're celebrating inside!!!

How cool is that?! Congrats to everyone here ai WI...let
s see if we can get to 2 million in another 5 months
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Yay! Congratulations to everyone on WI!

**Hehe.. I was in the picture. I feel proud I was apart of the milestone**
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
skatergirl246
Gift Guru

skatergirl246 will become famous soon enough

yay WI go wi go wi go wi go wi
Old 08-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #6
jaclrow

Thanks Justin and Wendy! And all other WI staff and volunteers! You guys are awesome!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #7
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

YAY! WI rules! Congrats on your Humvees!!! Good luck everyone! I gave one of my Humvees to my little cousin, snd she hated it. I am pretty sure she sold it. LOL. I still have 2 more, one for trade, and one for me!
cac953 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #8
jaclrow

View Post Originally Posted by 8dance4eva10
Yay! Congratulations to everyone on WI!

**Hehe.. I was in the picture. I feel proud I was apart of the milestone**
Me too! I thought the same thing !
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #9
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Yea WI! We all deserve a round of applause!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #10
SWIMCHK101
Gifted

swim4jesus is on a distinguished road

that is so amazing
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: