Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Zumbuddy Products Coming to Stores in July 2010

A new front page story has been added:

New Zumbuddy Products Coming to Stores in July 2010

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has just announced that they will be releasing a third series of their very popular Zumbuddy plushies in July 2010. Players entering the feature code off of these items will receive a virtual Zumbuddy on their Webkinz World account.

A new Zumbuddy product will also be hitting stores in July 2010. Instead of KinzKlips, Webkinz fans can now own Zumbuddy Klips. Although it has not yet been announced, it appears that players entering the feature code off of these items will gain access to Zumwhere in Webkinz World, just like with the previous Klip products.

All of these items will be available for presale at Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, www.ameriwade.com, starting at 3pm Eastern Time on Friday, May 28th.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: New Zumbuddy Products Coming to Stores in July 2010

YES they're making a zumbuddy of my fave zum!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

thanks for the info!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #4
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I was just looking at my calendar and figuring it was about time for Series Three to be released! Everybody better go get Series Two if you haven't already!

Also, it's great they are finally making ZUM klips that access Zum photo hunting!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

I wonder if the Zumbuddie Kinz Klips are going to be bigger. They cost more money and are going to Retail for more
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:21 AM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i might be convinced to buy a klip or two................ but i stopped after series one buying the regular ones. i just couldn't keep up.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:34 AM   #7
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i like the zippy zums! i would like to have a klip too
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:02 AM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Yay just more crap to buy
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I like the Zumbuddy Klipz, I was always saying about the Zumbuddys that I wish there was a loop or someway to hang them up, so the Klipz version will be great for this.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Ooh, new Zumbuddies. Might get some. But I MUST have those Klips! Oh my gosh, so cute! Much more bright, fun, and colorful than the regular Webkinz Kinz Klips... I wish they came out in June, though, since I'll be going to theater day-camp then and I need one of those to clip to my lunchbox.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: