Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #21
NancyDfan
Webkinz :)

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zumbuddy activities and furniture

I like a lot of the new features including cleaing him and drawing. But I don't like the limit to parties or that I can't tickle him. I use to LOVE to do that! That makes me sad. I guess I can't ever let them get fully happy.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #22
teowed

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Its like everything else it will take time Dont LOVE it myself
teowed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

The only short term solution I can see is to intentionally avoid filling the party meter. Won't solve the problems with not being able to tickle the zums when they won't move or the lessened amount of zummies given...but it should side step [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] redoing things so we only have limited access to a game that they sold us as a full time perk for buying a $13 plushie.

I was very excited about the new virtual zums. Really wanted one. Only question left was whether I wanted to put it on the same account as my existing [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] or another account. Now, I won't be putting a new [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] on any account. Once again, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has convinced me that, no matter much I want to buy their products, their business practices are so blatantly customer unfriendly that I shouldn't buy from them.

LOL, the main thing curbing my webbie buying addiction is the company that wants me to buy more webbies!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #24
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I usually wait to say anything until the dust settles and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has had time to fix things but this is insane. Cleaning Zumbuddies and getting them to do tricks is great, but taking them out of play for a day is not acceptable and the dead time while they refuse toys and food and the horrible rate of zummie awards is not something that makes me want to play. The new plushies just bought for upcoming grandkids birthdays are going back and we'll get them something else.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:06 AM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am sorry they found a way to limit access to this feature. The only way now that we can have access to play with our [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] Buddies all day is if we have a lot of [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] Buddies registered. If this is the push to get us to buy more, then it won't work unless they give us unlimited food and toys to give our [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] Buddies (without us having to pay KinzCash for them). We don't have to pay KinzCash to play with our Mazin' Hamsters, so why do we have to use our KinzCash for the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] Buddies? We already paid real money to access to the game (which used give us unlimited access).

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s phone number is 1-866-webkinz. If you don't like this change, please call (if you are 18 or older).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:09 AM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If this is supposed to be more like babysitting, then why do we (as the babysitters) have to pay for their food and toys?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

I love the new zumbuddy activities and furniture
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #28
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I loved having some new sounds, but i want some of the old baby sounds, too. It seems that it is now impossible to keep them happy. And they cry all the time, but won't take any of the toys or food offered. They're on their own timetable now, and it seems that we no longer have any control. They make still be tweaking this, because while I was playing, my [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] turned invisible. he was still playing in the room, making little noises, taking a toy or two that i put out, and I even saw my [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] total going up, so it was still registering stuff. I left the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] room and went back in to make my [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] reappear. I am also unhappy with the time limit, and the fact that the marbles given for a party are now random, and no guarantee of the rare blue marbles. It's fun to pop the balloons, but the balloons all over the room were much more fun, and giving us an empty balloon seems to be a rotten trick. Each balloon should have at least two marbles in it, and at least one should be blue. They really do need to find a way to address the issue of the imbalance between blues and the other colors. Maybe they can offer some prizes that don't take any blue marbles. I did one of the tricks today and got clouds and a rainbow appearing accross the room. I'll have to get a screen shot of that one next time. That is a neat addition to the item. But I was really disappointed to see the limited time and therefore the extreme limit on marbles we can earn a day. I would play once in a while for a long time to earn marbles to get things, but now, they seem to want to make us play every day for a limited time instead of as long as we want when we want. I just got the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] car the other day, and it's so cool that I wanted to earn two more to send to friends. I have enough of the other colors, but the blue will be a problem, especially now that it's so limited. Anyway, that's my two cents.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #29
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I really hope that these new features will be adjusted. Even the active Zums will not pick up toys most of the time. The only thing I liked was the rainbow trick. If this does not get better I've bought my last [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate].

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #30

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay more furniture. Hopefully they'll make tricky [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] furniture next.
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: