Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Alisha is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Zumbuddy activities and furniture

I agree with everything that has been said already about the new changes.

Another thing - has anyone noticed how quickly they are to pout? Even after they have just played with a toy, or just been fed? Very annoying.
Alisha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #12
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes I just went and played with my 6 zums. THey go to sleep after 2 parties. That's all 2 parties. So i can earn 12 [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] points a day. MOst of the balloons I popped were empty.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #13

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Wow, and I thought it was hard to earn enough zummies before this. I will have to try it out later tonight but it sounds like I will be playing with the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] buddies even less than before.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Give them some time to see if the feature is working the way they wanted it to. They will probably increase the number of Zums as they discover that no one wants to play any more. 12 zummies is not enough for me to get excited about going out and getting a new Zumbuddy They will figure it out
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I might play with them, but honestly I only did the first day.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #16
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks so much for this thread...guess I will wait to play with my neglected zums...LOL
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #17

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

The scrubbing thing is tricky to do! hard to get those little bubbles to appear, you have to move your mouse just so. it also does seem like they are much pickier, especially my blue one. the pink one was less picky, and earned a party much quicker. I also agree with the comment about getting blue zummies - I could only play for about 20 min before both were napping. maybe only got 10 blue zummies total. it's going to take forever to build up blues.

both our zums went to sleep after 2 parties. first party they did together, and we got 6 zummies. they also did one party separately each, and got 1-2 zummies. so initial thought is that it;s better to wait for the larger party.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #18
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Yes, the worst possible change is the limited time you can now play with it during a day. It means that you can get just a few Zummies per day. It makes almost impossible to get the prizes in reasonable time!
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:05 PM   #19
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Have to say, I hardly ever visit my Zums. It takes way to long to get enough points for prizes. I think the whole [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] buddy thing needs to be reworked. Based on the feedback here, this was a lose some/win some deal.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #20

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: