Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #31
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Zodiac Pet Coming Soon: Gemini Butterfly

Oh, a butterfly! Anyone else get it? A butterfly has symmetry, like twins. I'm Libra, though. I'll have to see what they do for that.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #32
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Wow, once again I am blown away due to Ganz's Zodiak releases. I think that the image is very mystical, and PSF is so simple yet so meaningful... well done Ganz! Plus the idea of two identicle wings is very good... I can't wait to see it in the eStore and Club House!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Zodiac Pet Coming Soon: Gemini Butterfly

Thanks Justin for this update.
Ummmmmmmmm.........................I'm really not impressed.
Like a pp said, I also was hoping to see a 2-headed dragon.
I guess the only thing "TWIN" here is the symbols on both wings & the 2 twin side tables as PSI.
I'm not collectiong the Zodiac pets.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #34

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

Awww. Its cute but the poor thing looks like it really needs someone to cheer it up a bit.. The Psi tables are really nice looking as well, finally something plain that can look good in almost any room they go in. I've already planned to get all of the Zodiac pets and If they're all as nice as this one and the Taurus Bull that'd be great
nightsdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #35
Lil Kinz

Catonzoo is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=big2gray;19239324]Agreed, it just looks like a revamped version of the violet butterfly. At least the bull was creative looking.[/QUOT

I completely agree! I am a Gemini, and it is a sign that could have had so much done with it. I don't think that I will buy it...and that is just sad.
Catonzoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #36
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Errr, not really impressed. Ganz could've done better, much more better. So many ideas floating in the air..Was hoping for a 2 headed-something! LOL.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #37
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh this is cute! Is that a juice box!?
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #38
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I always thought Webkinz Butterfliers were werid looking, but this one is really cute! Too bad its eStore. Guess I can just enjoy it in the Clubhouse.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #39
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
Oh, a butterfly! Anyone else get it? A butterfly has symmetry, like twins. I'm Libra, though. I'll have to see what they do for that.
I'm a libra too...we're the only inanimate sign so I can't wait to see!!! A butterfly would have been nice for us but now I hope it's something different!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #40

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

wow that looks so so coooooool!
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: