Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Zodiac Pet Coming Soon: Gemini Butterfly

Oooh... ohhh... *starts unconsciously grabbing hammer to break open piggy bank* No! No! Not my Zodiac pet yet! Save up for my Zodiac pet-- *breaks open piggy bank* MUST HAVE PRETTY ZODIAC BUTTERFLY NAOOOOO!!!

*ahem* I would like to buy one, please.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update. As for the pet... uh...hmmm...

A single butterfly and a single psi for the twins? I don't get it.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This pet doesn't look very happy.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gylphling
Not awesome, but not too bad. I'm still planning to get all the Zodiac pets. The butterfly also works I guess since Gemini is an Air sign. I was hoping for a two headed dragon though.

With the nocternal nectar as the PSF, you'd think it would be a moth instead of a butterfly. We already have a so-called butterfly, so I think a moth would have been really cool and easy to do (just change the antennae).
Ok, I get it - air sign & TWO wings makes descent Gemini pet, esp if you paint "II" on the wings; but I agree with others, it looks like recycled EStore VW Butterfly, just not nearly as pretty. It's not even happy looking - rather glum and the PSI is not super-exciting either. I'm def not getting this one! Gylphling - I love your idea for a two headed dragon! Even a moth would have at least been some variety. They should have hired you to be on their creative team!

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:07 PM   #15
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Ok, I get it - air sign & TWO wings makes descent Gemini pet, esp if you paint "II" on the wings; but I agree with others, it looks like recycled EStore VW Butterfly, just not nearly as pretty. It's not even happy looking - rather glum and the PSI is not super-exciting either. I'm def not getting this one! Gylphling - I love your idea for a two headed dragon! Even a moth would have at least been some variety. They should have hired you to be on their creative team!

Yes, I see now. air sign. A unicorn would have been more mystical tho'... I just think this is one of the ugliest pets they've ever launched. Sorry! Two headed dragon would have been awesome. No creativity here. I agree, they should hire some Insiders to help them!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
They just took the Violet Butterfly and Put the GEMINI sign on it!!!

It is the same animal.

REAL inventive Ganz! Disappointed. They just colored an old Estore Pet!
Yeah count us in on this one too. These boring 'color palette-swap' pets just don't warrant spending money on to buy another "eKinz" that looks almost exactly like a previous one.

This is not making any more the of the Zodiac pet line seem promising...
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #17
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Not bad! I thought the Zodiac pets were kind of ugly, but this is pretty cute. I'll pass though- I'm waiting for mine.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #18
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Oh--wow! I really like this one! If only I were a Gemini...sigh...mine is probably going to be the worst! A Capricorn!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #19
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I think it is kinda pretty. I mean come on mine will probably be the worst one. Sagittarius, I mean, what can they come up with for that one? The butterfly isn't that bad, does look a little mad, but could be worse.
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #20
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

He looks pretty cute!!
I can't wait!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: