Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #61
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: New Year's Treasure Hunt Added To Webkinz Newz!

We are having the SAME problem - it won't clear the history/cache and has us stuck on the first or second clue with mulitple account for the bulldog Hunt - AND - even on the Friendship Hunt from LAST JUNE!!!! - WHat??????????????????????????

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Well hitting the back arrow would not work for my accounts where I was already stuck on clue 2 when I log in. Now that I am logged in, I can't get my computer to clear so I can log in on a different account. Here is what I mean, when I go to the contest page on the Newz site, it recognizes me as being on clue 2 and will not let me login as a different account. I have cleared browsing history and cookies about 5 times or more now. Why won't it clear????
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #62
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
it worked perfectly for me after viewing that thread thanks so much for posting it here
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I guess you can only do this one time for each person. Is that correct? I did have some problems with one of the clues but eventually, made it through. I did discover, if the site froze on a clue, you could go back to the begining of the treasure hunt and all the clues you had come across so far were right there and you could continue on from the last clue or direction you had found.

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
We are having the SAME problem - it won't clear the history/cache and has us stuck on the first or second clue with mulitple account for the bulldog Hunt - AND - even on the Friendship Hunt from LAST JUNE!!!! - WHat??????????????????????????
Try reloading the stuck page by clicking on the F5 button . Once it is reloaded, go back to the treasure hunt page in contests and you will find the clues you have done and can continue on from there. I hope this works and helps you out.

Last edited by gma2r; 01-02-2012 at 07:25 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #64

yoshikinz2468 is on a distinguished road

I'll be sure to try it!
yoshikinz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #65
500ducky

500ducky will become famous soon enough

I don't understand why it's not working for me! I clicked on mobile apps for the second one and it won't give me the next clue!

500ducky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #66
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I was able to get through with Tashytoot's suggestion. Try that! It's not hard, it's just copying the "next clue" url to your address bar, and the next clue will pop up. You have to do that will all the clues that follow, but you do get the end code to finish up.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #67
LetIt_Snow

How do you press the back button?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #68
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I guess you can only do this one time for each person. Is that correct? I did have some problems with one of the clues but eventually, made it through. I did discover, if the site froze on a clue, you could go back to the begining of the treasure hunt and all the clues you had come across so far were right there and you could continue on from the last clue or direction you had found.

Try reloading the stuck page by clicking on the F5 button . Once it is reloaded, go back to the treasure hunt page in contests and you will find the clues you have done and can continue on from there. I hope this works and helps you out.
Didn't work. My son is stuck in BOTH TH's now. And my other son is afraid to start and get stuck in the middle, too. My hubby's worked ('cause we used the 'fix' from coonycoon and danzkinz), but I'm afriad to try mine either as I have more than one account and the one I did try got stuck!

I hope they fix this across the board - and soon! The challenge one ends in 4 days, doesn't it? And my boys play baseball....
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #69
500ducky

500ducky will become famous soon enough

Why is it not working for me?!?! For the second clue, I clicked on Mobile Apps and it didn't give me my next clue! Arrgh!!!
500ducky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I still am unable to click on mobile apps and get the third clue. I hope it gets fixed. Are others still having problems?
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: