Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #51
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Year's Treasure Hunt Added To Webkinz Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Um, it said:

"Apologies, but the page you requested cannot be found."
Hi there!

Simply click the link and when the page opens copy the url in the new popup window that says no longer found.

When you start the Treasure Hunt and go to the page where the clue is, paste the URL into the url bar (deleting the url of the treasure hunt) and hit enter. This will allow you to go to the next clue. Repeat the process for each clue pasting the same url into the url bar.
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #52
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

On firefox and using the "back button" after going to the correct page has worked for me. It automatically gives me the next clue.
cluckie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #53

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info. I tried on Chrome and FireFox with no luck, but was able to get it to work on IE. Now my hope is it will continue to work for our other accounts too. I wonder if this would also work for those still having trouble with the bull dog one.

Thanks again.

View Post Originally Posted by ldlboise1224
I seem to have "stumbled" onto a fix for this glitch. I have done several accounts this way.

Try it - may work for you as well.

Clue #1
Watch Webkinz World for snowflakes you can click! To find your first clue, go to Forums quick!
Click on Forums tab - Clue #2 will pop up

Clue #2
Winterfest is all around! Look for a clue where apps can be found!
Click on Mobile Apps tab - no clue
Click your BACK ARROW - Clue #3 will appear

Clue #3
Winterfest comes but once a year! Go where rooms are uploaded – a clue is here!
Click on Share Center tab - no clue
Click your BACK ARROW - Clue #4 will appear

Clue #4
Winterfest prizes are yours to be won! And a clue can be yours if you look where there’s Fun!
Click on Fun Tab - no clue
Click your BACK ARROW - Clue #5 will appear

Clue #5
Snowflakes flutter ‘round. Have you logged on and played? Clues too are around – just go to the Arcade.
Click on Arcade tab - no clue
Click your BACK ARROW - Clue #6 will appear

Clue #6
Don’t forget to log on during Winterfest! And for your final clue, click the page called Contests!
Click on Contests tab - no clue
Click your BACK ARROW - Enter verification code - all done!

Good Luck!
Well hitting the back arrow would not work for my accounts where I was already stuck on clue 2 when I log in. Now that I am logged in, I can't get my computer to clear so I can log in on a different account. Here is what I mean, when I go to the contest page on the Newz site, it recognizes me as being on clue 2 and will not let me login as a different account. I have cleared browsing history and cookies about 5 times or more now. Why won't it clear????

Last edited by Iggy; 01-02-2012 at 10:28 AM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #54

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Well, I don't usually have trouble with these treasure hunts, but I can't get it to work.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #55
cindyl40 is an unknown quantity at this point

They are all malfunctioning for me. I haven't been able to do any of the treasure hunt for the whole of December. In the past they have worked fine?? Not sure what's up.
cindyl40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #56

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I was able to play using the back arrow on any account I hadn't previously tried. The 2 I had tried are still remaining stuck at clue 2 since the back arrow trick won't work. Hopefully they will fix it or maybe someone can figure out another trick around it since my main account is the one I needed it on the most since I am trying to build up figures for better prizes.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #57
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I was able to play using the back arrow on any account I hadn't previously tried. The 2 I had tried are still remaining stuck at clue 2 since the back arrow trick won't work. Hopefully they will fix it or maybe someone can figure out another trick around it since my main account is the one I needed it on the most since I am trying to build up figures for better prizes.

Read this thread, it will work.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lution-727922/
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #58

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot

FANTASTIC!!!!!

I had accounts that the back arrow would not work on and this let me finish! I was beyond frustrated and had actually messed up my computer and had to restore to a past date while trying to figure stuff out.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #59
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
I was able to do this Treasure Hunt on my Mac, using Firefox, with no problems at 230KT. Perhaps glitches are fixed?
Nope can't get past the second clue mobile apps nothing will come up
Shecat02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #60

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks everyone who has told me how to post messages! It was SO nice of you guys! Now I know how to, but I'll have to become a Webkinz first, so only a couple more posts and I'll be one!
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: