Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #41
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Year's Treasure Hunt Added To Webkinz Newz!

There is a glitch, but I figured a way around it. Go to the page that the clue SHOULD be found on, then hit the back button to the page that the clue was on. There should be a new clue. Do this with all of the clues until you are done (just keep hitting back, after you go to the page the clue should be one)
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #42
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

It just worked for me, I got the prize
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #43
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbowwebkinz7
Cool I might do this! Will someone please help me? I don't know how to post messages to other people's profiles!. Could someone please tell me how to do it since I'm kinda new to WI? If you could I would greatly appreciate it!
Hi Rainbowwebkinz7! Welcome to WI! You are still considered a lil kinz (see below your username). when you become a webkinz you will be able to leave messages on people's user profiles and send VM (visitor messages) and PM (private messages). to become a webkinz you need to have been a member for at least 24 hrs (which you have) and made at least 10 posts (this number shows up below your avatar). it can take a little while for the system to catch up, so you might not be a webkinz for a little while (a couple hours to the next day) after your 10th post. There is still plenty you can do until then. If you haven't yet, go to the "Hi, my name is Joe" thread and make a post!

again welcome!

as far as the challenge not working, I used the back button and =showNextClue and got around the second clue that way. unfortunately, when I try to log into my second account, the page keeps showing the first clue for the challenge treasure hunt (which I have not been able to get to work) and I can't get the log in screen, despite clearing caches and cookies and history

I never had trouble before the challenge treasure hunt either!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #44
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Every contest or event webkinz has is always buggy and glitchy. always. nothing ever works right. ever. until everyone from WI seems to call them and complain and then they fix it after they stall for awhile and say theyy dont know there is a problem. why arent ppl sick of this?
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 AM   #45
Sapphirekat
Webkinz :)

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

It wouldn't work on firefox for me, so I tried google chrome, and I was able to finish the treasure hunt.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #46

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I use 2 windows open and didn't have problems with firefox that way.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #47
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

STILL stuck for us - with like one clue or two for each of the last two hunts - uuurrrrrgggggghhhh!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #48
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I can't get past clue 6.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #49
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I have be able to do it in my 4 account without problem today...

using firefox on linux ubuntu
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #50
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This is still not working for me.

I have tried Safari, FF, Chrome and Camino on the Mac

And FF on Ubuntu

Last edited by canonymous; 01-02-2012 at 08:24 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: