Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #31
GrammieSWY
Webkinz :)

carfull will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Year's Treasure Hunt Added To Webkinz Newz!

7:45 KT and 2nd clue is still not working, at least not with Safari. Sure hope they fix it soon!
Happy New Year to all WI members!!!!!
carfull is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #32

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

The last treasure hunt (Challenge) wouldn't work for me at all. I tried 5 different computers and 4 different browsers. Nothing. I couldn't get past the first clue. They just wouldn't show up. I ended up calling customer service and they gave me codes to use instead. I hope this not going to be the case this time. I have never had problems before the Challenge Treasure Hunt.
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #33

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

But, I can't get past the second clue on the new one. At least it seems to be everyone this time and not just some people having problems.
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #34

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Cool I might do this! Will someone please help me? I don't know how to post messages to other people's profiles!. Could someone please tell me how to do it since I'm kinda new to WI? If you could I would greatly appreciate it!
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #35
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I'm also stuck at clue #2
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #36
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Actually, the glitch has been fixed. I've just recieved the prize.
GHRS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #37

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

yea! i was waiting for another one of these!
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #38
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Cool Re: New Year's Treasure Hunt Added To Webkinz Newz!

I already got it I love it wooooooo
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #39

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

Hi there welcome to WI what you do is go to someones profile and on the front page there will be a box and it will say post message in the top corner type a message in the box and then click post message
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
1HockeyGirl is on a distinguished road

the glitch is not fixed, I could not do any accounts from my computer using IE or FF, It just appears it works for some and not others...I have never had an issues with any treasure hunt before, luckily I had dd try her laptop and it worked there,
1HockeyGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: