Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #61
girle101
Webkinz :)

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Cool!! btw HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MAYBE NEXT VALENTINES DAY I WILL GET THE Love Lion!!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #62
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

It seems like they're wiping out webkinz to me..... Let's hope WW continues as normal. I think WW could use a bunch of fixing before any other new world comes out.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #63

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

I think the thing that worries me is when the Amazing World site says it will change everything again. I hope they aren't trying to get away from Webkinz, it doesn't really seem like they are because new things keep coming out, but I am a little concerned. I am all for new things and websites as long as it doesn't interfere with Webkinz in any way. I hope we can get some reassurance from Ganz saying that nothing will change with Webkinz accept get even better

Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #64

LaughyTaffy is on a distinguished road

Sounds cool, I do hope new Webkinz stuff is not dragged away from all these new websites, they are releasing so MANY!
LaughyTaffy is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #65

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Thoughts on this so called "Amazing" World?

Well you heard it here. First it was Webkinz, then Webkinz Jr., and then Tail Towns, now Ladies and Gentlemen I give you... Amazing World! Or is this world so Amazing as they call it.

Well let me tell you, its going to be 3D, that's what the "will change everything...again!" thing is about. It's probably going to have something to do with those hamsters, due to the fact that they are AMAZING hamsters (Mazin for short xD) *Pun on words*.

Anyway, I hope this isn't a cheep knockoff, but who knows, maybe it will be super fun!

I want to know YOUR opinions on this whole thing.

P.S. In my opinion, they should fix WW and all its glitches, and problems first.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #66
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Pretty unoriginal name if you ask me, but I'm sure interested. Will this new site be for younger kids? Will there be Webkinz-like animals? So many questions and yet we know so little! It's going to drive me crazy!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #67

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Thoughts on this so called "Amazing" World?

Umm... sounds cheesy. XD
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #68
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Hmmm..interesting.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #69
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless

P.S. In my opinion, they should fix WW and all its glitches, and problems first.
Took the words straight out of my mouth!

I may try it if it doesn't involve buying items, I know i've spent WAYYYYYY too much on webkinz as it is

Tail towns and Amazing world I guess look okay, I'm going to do the tail towns free trial thing, but if I'm not a fan I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on it.

I hope the "Amazing" World has the same type of thing, if not any products needed to gain access.

That's my feeling on it.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #70
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

sounds really weird and babyish and cheesy
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: