Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #51
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Wow, Ganz sure is busy! Maybe that's why there are a bunch of WW glitches?...
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Oh great... another site? oh really? Amazing World? A title cant get worse than that... and yes, I agree, fix WW and we will leave you alone! I dont want this new "amazing" world to come out... and when I saw that it said "will change (I dont remember what)...again" I got worried... havent they changed and added TOO many things already? :

Deluxe
Mazin Hamsters
Estore
Tail Towns
MORE adds: Get Deluxe Now!, Whats Better Than Being Golden?, "Get a blablabla" WHERE?
and many other things we have to pay for, and now:

AMAZING WORLD!

I mean, really Ganz? I was worried sick when the hamsters came out... I thought they were gonna take over... but now? Im even MORE worried with all these sites and weird names and things that say everything will change...

Lets hope not EVERYTHING will change
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #53
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Geez! Please just fix webkinz world!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #54
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I will agree the title of the site is pretty lame sounding. Amazing world? At this point I have no interest in another online site to waste time on. I do enough of that with WW I will keep an eye on what it turns out to be but can't imagine anything that would make me want to sign up for it.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #55
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

I happen to dissagree will what many of you are saying, So what if the title sounds lame? I am actually tired of webkinz, I only go on to make rooms. I am annoyed with the E-store but with out any changes it would get awfully boring. Their is nothing wrong with webkinz! It is very hard to run those programs and moniter everything. I love the graphics of Amazing world and I can't wait, the graphics look like toontown and I looove toontown! I can't wait for more info
sillybung is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #56
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

sorry but i need to joke about it: amazing world or amazing glitch??? lol ok, I leave....
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #57
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Also I think that this site would be awesome for older kids unlike tall tails which is aiming for adults. I'm gussing Amazing world is for people who are older but still aiming for a kids audience.
sillybung is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #58
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Woow!!! Ganz is really getting more and more into things now huh?
Wonder what this one will be about....
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #59
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Cool! I'm excited. I wonder what this one will be like.
RoyalSecret is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #60
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

oh.dear. watch out world!
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: