Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #21
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Wow. Really? Gotta say I'm interested but if it's like WKW but in 3D, does that mean we can transfer some of our pets?

Guess I'll try to be patient and wait for a lot more details.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

A world that will change everything again? Change can be good, but it can be bad too. I've seen the changes in WW, and not all of them are good. I think they are sending too many techs to their new enterprises instead of fixing the world they have already created.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #23
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Mannnn Ganz has 4 Virtual Worlds now well going to have 4.. I still love webkinz best. Always will.. maybe they are making more sites to get more customers, and people will see the other sites? lol
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #24
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok here is what I think about Ganz and the two new sites. I think they are great, but I will not be playing on them. I have a hard enough time keeping up with WW, the blog and real life. How would I add more sites. I am going to stick with this addiction. I know there are other sites out there for online “stuff”, but I have never looked. I will not start now either. Psssst the rest of you that do look, let us know how it is. lol
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #25

Kingzilla is on a distinguished road

so cool i hope it will be 3D
Kingzilla is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #26
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I have to wonder how much effort they are putting into WW if they keep making more sites. Why would I want to leave all of my pets and things behind? Most people don't have enough time to devote to multiple game sites, so it becomes a choice.

Thanks by no thanks, unless I can't take all of my WW things and pets with me, I really don't feel like starting all over again.

Maybe you could fix the rooms (can't visit anyone with a large filled room) the parties and all of the other glitches before moving on. You know, take care of those who have already given you the $$$$?

You don't do well with new customers by ignoring your old ones. Just ask SOE =)

Sorry to be so negative, like so many others I think I am just worried about what this might take away from WW.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

when you click on the link its says it can't find the website!!
oh, and what is this amazing world about?
3ponypals is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #28

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

wow. I'm not very excited.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #29

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

I have to say I am curious what these sites are like, but LOVE Webkinz and hope these sites don't take anything away from Webkinz. I don't see how anything could be better than Webkinz! I hope Webkinz lives forever!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #30
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Another new site? Wow. I guess I'll keep my eyes on it..... But unless it turns out to be something I am truly 'amazed' by, I don't think I'll be getting into it.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: