Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

UGH UGH UGH YEWK YACK
Ganz stop making 100 worlds!

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
Wow, did they have to call it Amazing World? Ganz has offically run out of website names. So, it's based on online communication. Ah, unpredictable. Based on the link, it's 3-D.

Or
Worl
Ahh, World, what an amazing name xDDDD

I meand WORLD

Based on another site's info...
"Providing on-line chat rooms for transmission of messages among computer users concerning computer games and activities for children and their online avatars, as well as general topics of interest to children; communications services, namely, transmitting streamed sound and audio-visual recordings via the internet; and electronic mail services"

"On Wednesday, March 31, 2010, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for AN AMAZING WORLD. This trademark is owned by Ganz, Woodbridge L4L3T2. The USPTO has given the AN AMAZING WORLD trademark serial number of 85002671. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NOTICE OF ALLOWANCE - ISSUED."
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #12
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Ganz is feeling a little ambitious this year, methinks. :/
Old 02-14-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it looks awesome! i just wish we could take our webbies with us
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
AWesome! Will it be an amazing world with no random log outs, please waits, party glitches and mean pets in the clubhouse?
And docks with items that don't float everywhere, games that load on the first try, maybe even problems that get fixed or, at least, updates that don't break something else? I'd call that amazing.

Such nice, new gaming choices from Ganz. Pity they don't fix the game I play enough for me to feel comfortable investing money in other Ganz games.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #15

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Cool! I will definitely try it out. I signed up for the email, can't wait to see what it is!!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Well with people going to Tail Towns and Amazing World...WEBKINZ WORLD shouldnt freeze up half as much..lol
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #17

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

While it looks pretty. I can NOT do 3D it makes me sick. So I'll stick to WW.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #18
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks for the info!

I really wish they would fix all the glitches in WW before launching any new sites! JMO
I was just going to say that. Fix the ones you already have first.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #19
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

*facepalm*

you think they'd master one site before making 3 more
Old 02-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #20

ginnyspets1a is an unknown quantity at this point

Are You SERIOUS? They change things so much the site never works right! And what will this be another disaster? Sorry for being rude, but, allthese changes to webkinz world are taking all the fun away. Oh well maybe just maybe it will be ok (I kind of doubt it though).
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: