Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #121
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Talking Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

View Post Originally Posted by luvteh
WHATTTT???????? No! DOES THIS MEAN WEBKINZ WILL BE LESS OF A FOCUS, AND BECOME A, NONE-UPDATED SITE???? FOTGOTTEN??????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I will always LUV my webbies!!!! WEBKINZ WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something that might happen but isn't likely. there are lots of people who are joined and Ganz making more webkinz makes them more money. there may be no more free items they may not have the time. so, it is going to be interesting what Ganz will do.
Ham4life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #122

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Just STOP Ganz!!! NO MORE WEBSITES!!! And for those of you who are almost done with WW STOP HANGING ON WI. It means WEBKINZ insider.. not, I'm done with webkinzinsider! So, stop hurting all the WW fans by hanging here. IT IS FOR WEBBIE LOVERS!!! I mean, if you HATE webkinz, or dislike them. STOOOOOP GANNNNNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you do the MILLIONS of fans a favor, Ganz, and FIX those STUPID glitches already???? More websites, means MORE glitches on WW, it is already BAD, why make it WORSE???? NO AMAZING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Something that might happen but isn't likely. there are lots of people who are joined and Ganz making more webkinz makes them more money. there may be no more free items they may not have the time. so, it is going to be interesting what Ganz will do.
Are you saying you WANT amazing world????????????

I DO NOT WANT AMAZING WORLD!!!! I WANT 'AMAZING' WEBKINZ WORLD!!!!!!! (And Mazin' hamsters)

Last edited by luvteh; 02-15-2011 at 06:29 PM..
luvteh is offline Male
Old 02-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #123

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

sounds inetersting cant wait for more details!
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #124

oleeanders is an unknown quantity at this point

Wowee!! that's soo cool!
oleeanders is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #125
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know if we are allowed to post links to where we find information but I am reading on a site right now that @webkinz tweeted this:

Today on twitter, @webkinz tweeted a link for a new virtual online game called, Amazing World. It was shown off at the New York City Toy Fair 2011 and is set to be open in July 2011. It is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG), World Building and Virtual World. The information we have gathered indicates that there will be a free aspect of gameplay. I am thinking it will be free but if you want certain things available you will need to pay, like Club Penguin and Webkinz do with the plushies, card games, etc. So while you are waiting for more news on this new Virtual World, Amazing World by Ganz, play this Amazing World puzzle. Go to www.amazingworld.com to enter your email address for more updates on this MMORPG world. Plus check out a picture of Amazing World at the New York City Toy Fair 2011. This must be the AMAZING news @webkinz tweeted about on February 9, 1011 "The 2011 New York Toy Fair starts this Sunday! Ganz will be there with Tail Towns, new Webkinz, and an AMAZING announcment! Stay tuned!"

I have played on MMORPG games before and find this exciting to ponder. I am willing to bet it's a little sister site to Tail Towns or something similar.

Last edited by RalGash; 02-16-2011 at 01:28 AM..
RalGash is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #126
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I don't know if we are allowed to post links to where we find information but I am reading on a site right now that @webkinz tweeted this:

Today on twitter, @webkinz tweeted a link for a new virtual online game called, Amazing World. It was shown off at the New York City Toy Fair 2011 and is set to be open in July 2011. It is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG), World Building and Virtual World. The information we have gathered indicates that there will be a free aspect of gameplay. I am thinking it will be free but if you want certain things available you will need to pay, like Club Penguin and Webkinz do with the plushies, card games, etc. So while you are waiting for more news on this new Virtual World, Amazing World by Ganz, play this Amazing World puzzle. Go to www.amazingworld.com to enter your email address for more updates on this MMORPG world. Plus check out a picture of Amazing World at the New York City Toy Fair 2011. This must be the AMAZING news @webkinz tweeted about on February 9, 1011 "The 2011 New York Toy Fair starts this Sunday! Ganz will be there with Tail Towns, new Webkinz, and an AMAZING announcment! Stay tuned!"

I have played on MMORPG games before and find this exciting to ponder. I am willing to bet it's a little sister site to Tail Towns or something similar.
When you said: Plus check out a picture of Amazing World at the New York City Toy Fair 2011.

Do you have the picture or the link for this pic??? Thanks!

zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #127
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I can't believe Ganz is introducing TWO new worlds so close together, after so long with just webkinz!!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #128
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Here is the link where I got my information: http://www.**********.com/Ganz-Annou...July-2011.html

argh... okay it doesn't allow you to post on here where I got the information.

I think it's going to be something completely different from Webkinz. I don't think it will effect Webkinz at all, it is just something new to play. I for one am excited about Tail Towns.

The pic only shows a sign at the fair that says Amazing World on it. It's a teaser! Grrrrr

Last edited by RalGash; 02-16-2011 at 09:10 PM..
Old 02-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #129
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
Here is the link where I got my information: http://www.**********.com/Ganz-Annou...July-2011.html

argh... okay it doesn't allow you to post on here where I got the information.

I think it's going to be something completely different from Webkinz. I don't think it will effect Webkinz at all, it is just something new to play. I for one am excited about Tail Towns.

The pic only shows a sign at the fair that says Amazing World on it. It's a teaser! Grrrrr
ok, sorry, I do not want you give provides information on the forum! (i'm not sure of the english translation...)
zebultux is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #130
RalGash

It's a site that directly competes with with WI, but not nearly as good as WI though. That is why the link won't work when I copy and paste it for you. I used Google to find the information that is how I got the link.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: