Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

I could make this in Insider if you want.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #112
ajaybee

bdlake is on a distinguished road

More and more ways to get money!! Who has the time or money to do all these things? My grandsons are fast losing interest. They have limited money as well as limited screen time so it's just too much. Seems like it would be better to work on what WW already has.

Just sayin....
bdlake is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #113
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Well it IS a business, and you don't have to play. Just another entertainment option for someone who's interested in something different.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #114
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Thanks for telling us. There making so much stuff this year so fast.
dreamersdream is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 01:37 PM   #115
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Honestly, another virtual world? I understand the woman only world and the little kid's world, but another kid world? The only thing that would make it an different would be if it were people instead of animals! (Not likely to happen) Sorry GANZ, but this whole thing with several new websites is getting a little ridiculous now........

I'm with ya, I liked the paint, but they didn't even bother to wrap it or send a card?? The love is dying, dying, dying. At least trow us a bone you don't have to purchase!!!!!

Last edited by JEWEL MY DREAM; 02-15-2011 at 01:37 PM..
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #116
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I think ganz is jealous of the money makers that club penguin and towntoon are without the hassles of plushies, toys, and retailers.

I think that ganz knows that 3d type toontown sites appeal to kids-adults and that webkinz world is seen more as a plushie kids site to alot of parents. How many times do we see posts that say my parents think Ihave outgrown webkinz. Ganz wants a site that is not outgrown.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #117
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i hope i will be interesyed in it!
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #118
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Ugh.... ..... ..... ..... Ganz Stop making new sites, Please! Next thing you know they will discontinue webkinz world I mean as if Tails towns wasn't enough.
Thanks for the info though
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #119
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Talking Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

View Post Originally Posted by sillybung
I happen to dissagree will what many of you are saying, So what if the title sounds lame? I am actually tired of webkinz, I only go on to make rooms. I am annoyed with the E-store but with out any changes it would get awfully boring. Their is nothing wrong with webkinz! It is very hard to run those programs and moniter everything. I love the graphics of Amazing world and I can't wait, the graphics look like toontown and I looove toontown! I can't wait for more info
I think what people are trying to say is... they don't want Ganz making more sites if they can't fix a few glitches in the old one, it is difficult, but the fact is, I am delighted to see new websites at the same time it worries me Ganz may forget webkinz all in one. It is kinda like building a house. If you forget a wall, then why leave it a lone and go start another??? Things need to be finished before they go on to the next house. All the same, Amazing world does sound inviting.
Ham4life is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #120

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

Thumbs down Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

WHATTTT???????? No! DOES THIS MEAN WEBKINZ WILL BE LESS OF A FOCUS, AND BECOME A, NONE-UPDATED SITE???? FOTGOTTEN??????NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I will always LUV my webbies!!!! WEBKINZ WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luvteh is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: