Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Default Re: Thoughts on this so called "Amazing" World?

I think it's sorta stupid. They just came out with tail towns, and they already have webkinz/webkinz jr. They shouldn't come out with ANOTHER world. They need to concentrate on what they have >______>

I doubt webkinz will close. like someone else said, it's probably how they'll get the money for Tail towns and "amazing" world.
Dawntiger is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 12:32 AM   #102
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

"Amazing World"? Umm, I can think of twenty much better names for a virtual world right off the top of my head! Who picked this name, a focus group consisting of four-year-olds?

I really really wish they would concentrate on fixing Webkinz instead of launching yet another world. I can't open my dock without things flying willy-nilly onto the playing field. All the water features in my house are jerking because they changed the frames per second in the Flash programming. The parties are broken again. These are major things that need to be fixed Webkinz!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 03:08 AM   #103
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I FEEL like all of you and the only hopeful thing i can add is that perhaps these new sites means ganz has now committed to online sites and MAY hire better/more programers or pay the ones they have better thus making ww less glitchy too.................... but i really doubt it and im never investing in any other ganz site ever.............. i wish i never started ww, its my investment that keeps me in ww. they are too stingy in ww to make me trust them again............. the fun is hardly there due to the stinginess. and if ww slows down thats fine by me, i cant keep up ........................ i dont think it will stop so dont worry.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 04:00 AM   #104
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I hope that Ganz would fix up WW I feel like we were the "beta players" for all of Ganz' new internet games

They found out what went wrong with WW but can't take the time to fix things so start all over with a new game and new and better programming.

When I see 3D in Ganz ads I'm thinking Unity3D -which might be a good program with other games but in WW doesn't run good. I hope it works better in AW

I did sign up for the AW newsletter and I signed up for beta on Tail Towns (I'm curious of all things new) but I'm thinking "a world of chatrooms for kids about gaming and other subjects" hasn't that been done already

I do hope Ganz is buying more servers for all these games otherwise we're going to be seeing a lot of please waits

Truthfully the one thing that keeps me going on WW is WI and all the people - if I was playing Webkinz World without WI I would have changed to toontown instead ages ago. but that's just me
Old 02-15-2011, 06:53 AM   #105
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.does anyone know if webkinz jr...accts don't expire???? just wondering cause it seems nothing is said about that site anymore???
lemony is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #106
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Thoughts on this so called "Amazing" World?

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I don't like the feeling of this. It seems a bit frantic to me. Webkinz World is becoming a bit sloppy, and they need to put their attention there. We've all invested SO much into it, I feel a bit like they are moving too fast.
And....'Amazing World'?? I don't like people forcing adjectives. Just call it a 'World', and I'll decide if it's amazing or not. lol
I agree about the frantic part...AND the investing part...

We've all proven to be big customers...to take your big customers and sweep them under a glitchy rock and expect them to crawl their way out and come back for more is a little unrealistic to me...Maybe that is why it is an "Amazing World?" It will be "Amazing" if they get all thier WW customers to dump more money into them when they haven't finished fixing all the issues WW currently has.

Now, it WILL be amazing, if they take all our WW info and somehow transfer it to this new "amazing utopia" with no glitches...If THAT happens, I'll be a happy dbird.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #107
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Pffesh. "Amazing World?" Is it like "Mazin' Hamsters?" I get the funny feeling this is going to be a 3-D Hamster universe, as they tested the waters in WW with those things, now they are just going to give them their own "world." Well you can bet my family will stay far away from this in any measure.

GANZ should make sure their original sites work properly before digging a deeper hole of programming problems/unsatisfied customers with the new Tail Town and Mazin' World. Considering they're still struggling through a site with historical crashes/ ongoing glitches/ things locking up-going missing- freezing-switching/ misinformed CSRs who lie/ misleading events.... and they expect customers to rush to these new ventures... hee hee... GANZ you're so cute with your pushy audacity
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #108
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

I have to agree about the beta testers. I have said to my husband many times that it seems like they just make up some programming and add it to let us figure out the glitches and report them. That way they actually make money off of use while we do work for them.

Arg. I wish I didn't enjoy the games so much.
leftykinz is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #109

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It looks like another "Farmville" i won't be into it, but it looks cool.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #110
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm still laughing my head off about the name...what creative genius came up with that and out of all the possibilities that one won out?? Wow, I need a job at Ganz, I'm sure that person gets paid way more than I do!!

I didn't think about the play on the name though, maybe it does have to do with mazes of some sort. We'll see....
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: