Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 08:50 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Default Re: Thoughts on this so called "Amazing" World?

I'm not likeing the thought of this.

With Tails Town, Webkinz and this, Ganz is gonna be busy. Which means they're pry gonna make this 'Amazing'. That means less time fixing glitches and monitering the cloubhouses. And before we know it Ganz might be making less Webkinz,
Just my prediction.
DJcandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #92

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

it sort of reminds me of Horton hears a hoo

it sort of reminds me of Horton hears a hoo but it's definitely going to be 3d
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #93
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I think they are overdoing it a little bit. I mean they already have Webkinz, Webkinz JR. and Tail Towns, what more do they need? Although I am interested to see what this site will be about. Hopefully it won't be a replacement for Webkinz.
98violet is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #94

Priceless has disabled reputation

With all the business, they might not be able to produce as many webkinz as more, and cut down on a lot of stuff they make. I have much money invested in WW too, and to see it go to waste would be shameful of them! I mean seriously, lets hope they at least try to keep WW the same.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #95

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Sweet! I HAVE to check this out! Thanks FIA!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #96
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Another site?? Whoa. Hey Ganz!! *waves hands* Remember us??
I'm starting to get nervous that they are speeding past WW. Oh wait, they tossed us some face paint...
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #97
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

another one! cool GANZ is gonna have their hands full!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #98
KayleeBanana is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking at the name and graphics on the home page, I wonder if Mazing Hamsters are getting their own site?
KayleeBanana is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #99
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I don't like the feeling of this. It seems a bit frantic to me. Webkinz World is becoming a bit sloppy, and they need to put their attention there. We've all invested SO much into it, I feel a bit like they are moving too fast.
And....'Amazing World'?? I don't like people forcing adjectives. Just call it a 'World', and I'll decide if it's amazing or not. lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #100
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Another kids site? I wonder if this has something to do with the traffic on Webkinz World because there are still plenty of kids playing.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: