Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-world-coming-soon-ganz-amazing-681004/)

FIA02-14-2011 10:52 AM

New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

A new front page story has been added:

New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

First there was Webkinz World, then there was Webkinz Jr. Tail Towns is coming soon, and now there's Amazing World. Ganz announced a short time ago that in Summer 2011 they will be launching this new virtual world that, as they say, "will change everything...again!"

Ganz has filed at least two copyrights on this latest project, one for virtual content and one for physical products. The virtual copyright focuses mostly on online communication between players. The physicial product copyright mentions all sorts of items, ranging from plush toys and puzzles to jewlery and noisemakers.

We're short in details at this point, but if you want to sign up to be on the Amazing World mailing list, check out the Amazing World site. As soon as more information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.

canonymous02-14-2011 10:54 AM

Re: New World Coming Soon From Ganz: Amazing World

Thanks FIA!!!!

I will check it out!

DogLUVR02-14-2011 10:58 AM

Sweet... Maybe a 3D world? I can't wait!

dragonbird02-14-2011 11:06 AM

AWesome! Will it be an amazing world with no random log outs, please waits, party glitches and mean pets in the clubhouse? :P

Eagledude3602-14-2011 11:08 AM

Sheesh so many new sites gang should probably just focus on 1 site from now on amazing world I hope is for boys more then girls I hope so cuz I'm kinda sick of playing webkinz

tweetibyrd02-14-2011 11:09 AM

Oh wow- Thanks for letting us know! :smitten:I can't waite to see what it is ;D

Happy valentines everyone !!:hug: :smitten: :hug:

pikachukick90002-14-2011 11:10 AM

Wow, did they have to call it Amazing World? Ganz has offically run out of website names. So, it's based on online communication. Ah, unpredictable. Based on the link, it's 3-D.

Forever201102-14-2011 11:13 AM

Wow this sounds pretty interesting!! I can't to try it out! Thanks for the update!!

~Forever

Dixiecup02-14-2011 11:15 AM

So many sites, so little time :-\

SnowCrystal02-14-2011 11:17 AM

Thanks for the info!

I really wish they would fix all the glitches in WW before launching any new sites!
JMO