Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #81
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New WIreless Receptors, Speakers Added to Webkinz Insider Forum!

WOW!!! Very cool new feature!! What incredible technology!!! I have been singing and singing and singing!!! I must say that some of you have some pretty amazing voices too!!! I am hearing some loud and clear!! But I especially like that additional filter that allows those of us that are tone deaf to be turned up extra loud!!

I say we should all start singing together to really make this new filter work to its full potential!!!

I'm going to go get myself ready to start another round of singing!!

And Happy 1st of April to everyone!!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #82
POLITOOOOOED!
Webkinz :)

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

This is a april fools joke isn't it?
snow180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #83

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

LOL for a moment I thought this was real! I had a mixed feeling of astonishment and disbelief haha. But then I remembered...
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #84
Pinefairy Diabetes A

NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!

APRIL Fools! Can't get me with that one!
NEEDLEPLY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #85
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Nice one Justin.

Happy April Fools day!
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #86

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

I totally fell for it! I went to my friends profile and starred at her screen for about 10 minutes and didn't see anything. I talked to her about and was like "OMG did you hear about the new feature!?!" But then she told me that it was probably a joke.. I felt so stupid xD
Happy April Fools Everybody!!
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #87

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Did He.P. have fun helping you with something that doesn't exist??
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #88

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

Okay...I fell for it...I was like uh...what the heck. LOL
Mibear72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #89
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

LOL good one! Happy April Fools Day!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #90
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Good one! It made me think!
Lil Kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fools day is no fun, be real!, catspaws was around, ha ha wi ;), lookout a monkeh, s.t.a.r.l.a

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: