Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #101
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New WIreless Receptors, Speakers Added to Webkinz Insider Forum!

Haha XD Happy April Fool's Day! I was starting to believe it but then I saw there was no other joke today... You almost got me! XD
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #102
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Fantastic news, Justin! And, being a hi-tech family, we experimented and found that, if you are logged onto Skpe at the same time, you can SEE the person singing as well. I'll post some pictures as soon as I go comb my hair...
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #103
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I fell asleep at my keyboard last night while I was posting on WI.
I had the strangest dream.

First, the Can You Hear Me Now man kept walking across my field of vision.
Then I saw a host of angels warbling a low melody.

Then a huge purple dragon started performing Maria in the Sound of Music -
you know, when she is doing the puppets.
[Julie Andrews eat your heart out and be glad the producers did not see her
when they were casting.]
The funniest part was the mountain goat kicking the Can You Hear Me Now Man.

Then all these loveable fuzzy animals stood in a stadium singing the American national
anthem just before their World Series Game.
then...

I pictured all of WI holding netbooks and standing around 100 gigantic birthday cakes,
each with 101 candles [can't forget the good luck one] with a striking giant of a man
wearing spectacles and having one of those old fashioned speaking horns
and someone saying...
Let's keep coordinated, hold your notebooks close and level your mouths with the circled area
as they prepared to sing Happy Birthday
Then they all started humming and began a lovely chorus of Happy April Fool's Day to you...
And that Can You Hear Me Now guy started walking across the field.
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #104
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

April Fools! xD
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #105
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

lmbo
I thought it was real... and then I started reading the comments... (dumb moment! haha!)
But I didn't try to sing or speak lol...
I'm sure nobody wants to hear me sing lol
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #106
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

It worked for me! Amazing! I could hear my pets singing, too. Unfortunately, they all like '99 bottles of beer on the wall'....
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #107
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

I was wondering what you would do for April Fool's day! Very cute...I might have to test my kids' gulability and have them read it and see if they are fooled.

Thanks for the laugh!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #108
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

WHAT!?!?!?!
Awww man! That would have been so epic!!
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #109

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

LOL, I knew it was a joke the moment I read the tital.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #110
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

LOL Justin!

Thank you for the laugh!!

Happy April Fools, everyone!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fools day is no fun, be real!, catspaws was around, ha ha wi ;), lookout a monkeh, s.t.a.r.l.a

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: