Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Webkinz World Rare Theme: Persian Theme *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

New Webkinz World Rare Theme: Persian Theme *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has just announced that the next new Rare Theme coming to Arte's Curio Shop is a Persian Theme. Here is the first item in the new theme, the Takht Throne. If you want to get caught up on the rest of the Rare items Arte has for sale, please visit the Webkinz Insider Picture Gallery, HERE. As soon as more Persian Theme items are revealed, they will be posted on that page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Default Re: New Webkinz World Rare Theme Coming Soon: Persian Theme

Cool i can't wait for it!
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #3

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

This will be my favorite theme ever...I just hope it is not too expensive.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

OOOH! That sounds nice!! Can't wait! Thanks for the info!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Thats great,but i wish they would finish bringing out pieces of the new rare pink theme <forget the name> princess something? LOL
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #6

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait! Super excited!!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
Unregistered

I wish they would finish the cafe theme
Old 03-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Yes!!
I am so excited!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

A Persian theme sounds just wonderful for my camel Epiphany!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Persian theme. I wonder if it will be a long haired or a short haired persian theme. Sounds like my webbies might be up to there ankles in hairballs. Can't wait to see it.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
curio shop, fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!, rare items

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: