Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #21
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: New Webkinz Superbed, Bed in Breakfast

Wow...that is really interesting. And it looks kinda yummy..LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #22
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I love it! Its so cute!! and looks so good!! ^^
Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #23

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

need some OJ just looking at that spread
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #24
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

My dd made the comment that it looks like our cat wet the bed when she is laying on the new SuperBed because the puddle of butter seems to be leaking out from underneath her. Not exactly what I like on top of my pancakes...
Now it doesn't look NEARLY as appetizing. ?? =

Last edited by Pom; 03-30-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #25
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I'm on a diet! Why couldn't they make a salad bowl bed?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #26

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Default Re: New "Bed in Breakfast" Super Bed Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by MissUnderstood
It looks yummy! I can't think of a good theme to place it in though...
I put it with the Fruitland wall/floor, couch, coffee table, table, strawberry chairs, and clock, and threw in two (**) Country theme orange side tables. Also, it could go with the Diner theme or (**) Country. The Sig. cow, chicken, rooster, and sheep PSI's could go well with it, although you might need an off-kilter sense of humor to do that. 'Course, there are the chicken "Nugget"s, etc. out there...
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #27
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

That is beyond awesome! It will be mine!
furiousbrown is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #28

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I got the bed today yay! I put it in my farm room...hehe i think it fit there good...i mean waking up to pancakes and eggs and bacon before hard day's work

Make sure to keep an eye on the pets and get them plenty of exercise...in case they er get a lil hungry and want a midnight snack

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 04-01-2011 at 12:12 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #29
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I would like to get one someday.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: