Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 07:30 AM   #11
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Webkinz Stickers Arrive in Stores

We ordered some, DD loooves her stickers.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 07:33 AM   #12
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Woww! I looooove the new virtual stickers! But I won't be buying any real stickers, I think it's a waste of money.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I need to get some bad! I love the cactus sticker. I collect cactus lol
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #14
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I can't to buy them they are so cool I always buy stickers to put on my mail !!!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #15
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Congrats WebkinzFreak097 on making the front page, and on getting these super cute stickers!! And thanks so much for sharing with all of us here!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:17 AM   #16
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wouldn't really care about the online stickers, I want thee REAL ones!

Congrats BTW!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #17
unregistered

Red face Re: New Webkinz Stickers Arrive in Stores

wow i think thats pretty cool...wenkinz has been adding a lot new things to kinzpost lately,..i wonder why?...hey did you guys hear that theyre adding a new theme..its the exclusive room theme..and you can only place exclusive items in that specific room!..its so cool...it comes out in june..!...i cant wait!.. but anyways ..yeah i think this is really cool...i want stickers!...lol well i have real webkinz stickers but nor the online ones..even thought they sound really cool i want some..lol -leave comments
Old 04-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #18
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I think this is a boring product, not a fan of stickers and you don't even get something super cool with the code. Thumbs down from me.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I ordered the set, but will have to wait 'til my 2nd Caring Valley order comes in, too. It'll be nice to have 'em to put on virtual mail & the grandkidz will enjoy the rest!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #20
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I always like that "little something x-tra" on all my cards and packages.

Thanks FIA, and congratulation to WebkinzFreak097

I will be acquiring these.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: