Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #71
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Webkinz Stadium Features!

I have only entered the scheduled competitions I think twice since they have changed it and both times it was around 30th place so I don't think it was from that. I have been entering the quick tournaments quite a bit though and usually I place in the top three. I think only once I placed really bad and that was 19th place, so maybe it was from that. I honestly have no idea, I didn't see any notification letting me know I received it. I have tried several times to enter the quick cooking competition but there is never enough people so I have only actually entered the beauty pageant.

I think I will have to start reminding myself to enter the scheduled competitions and see if I can get either of the other badges. Thank you for showing them
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #72
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

iit must be awesome.
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #73
Wanda

Can more people sign up for cooking please!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Wanda
Can more people sign up for cooking please!
I have to agree with you!!

If you get the time out message (I don't remember what the exact message is)--instead of clicking on it, try clicking on "Log Out" and then click "no" (that you don't want to log out). The time out message should disappear and you should be able to remain in the competition while you are waiting for more pets to sign up. Let me know if that works.

You can also try turning on your phone and changing color zones before you go into the stadium. Maybe another color zone will have more pets signing up.

Good luck in the competitions!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #75
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Webkinz Stadium Features!

I tried to enter a cooking competition but they won't let me in even though my status is above minimum and they said my pet wasn't "qualified".........grumble.......grr.................i don't know what the problem is...
Old 07-14-2010, 01:02 AM   #76
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I tried to enter a cooking competition but they won't let me in even though my status is above minimum and they said my pet wasn't "qualified".........grumble.......grr.................i don't know what the problem is...
Was is an amateur competition? For the amateur competitions, your pet also has to have a MAXIMUM of a level 5 in any of the required classes. If your pet has a level 6 or above in any of the classes, then you don't qualify for amateur. Also, you still might not qualify for pro unless your pet meets those minimum requirements. I had pets on 11 accounts that used to qualify for pro, but since they changed the requirements, most of my pets don't qualify for either pro or amateur. I am spending a lot of time and kinzcash training them to meet the new requirements. I wish they would have warned us ahead of time. Good luck!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #77

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am frustrated, I had one pet working on style, cooking and grooming, another working on creativity, intelligence, and strength, and the other on agility and speed. Now I have them up high, but NONE are qualified to participate in the stadium anymore. I was building them up for the old rules. Now it may be months/years until I have them able to compete.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:13 AM   #78
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't like the quick events on my account i can't go anywhere else or else i'm out of the competition i just have to sit there and wait lol
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
I really don't like the quick events on my account i can't go anywhere else or else i'm out of the competition i just have to sit there and wait lol

I was able to do 1 quick event on the first day. Ever since then, when I try, I just sit there and wait and since there are not enough pets entered, it times out and takes me back to the newspaper.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: