Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #61
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: New Webkinz Stadium Features!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Seriously, Amneris....how do you remember all of these members and their pets ?? You must have an amazing storage system in your mind !!
LOL, imagine a desk piled high with scraps of paper, sticky notes, and junk mail...that is my mind's storage system.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #62
rainzz

Angry Re: New Webkinz Stadium Features!

Wahh. Today i entered in the cooking competition and I chose three ingredients: Orange, Kiwi, and french Fries.My pet did terrible!! He made Nuggetdog Megaroni and got In 900 somthingth. And I have level five in cooking and a level four in creativity and level two in everything else!
What happened!!??
Old 07-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #63
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

We need a few more people to enter the cooking competitions. I have yet to find 19 other people to enter.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #64
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mimiruff
Now none of my events in the stadium are working! ugh! i wish it would work!!!
If you are in a different time zone than EST, then the competition times that you see in the stadium may be off. Try setting your computer clock to EST (I think it is GMT-05:00 and click the box to adjust for daylight savings time). Log back in and see if your competition times change.

Someone on another thread (sorry, I can't remember who) said that their stadium entry said to enter at 2pm Kinztime but the stadium didn't work at 2pm KT (which was noon in her actual time zone). It let her enter at 4pm KT (which was 2pm her actual time).

Wow -- that sounds confusing--if you can't follow it, then try this: if your stadium schedule says to enter at 3pm Kinztime, then try to enter when your computer clock says it is 3pm (no matter what time it is in Kinztime). See if that works for you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #65
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

this happened to me to. don't feel bad.

whoever asked about pets not being eligible here is the answer!!!

in order to enter a pet in the quick event, you must have a mininmum of level 1 in agility, creativity, style, and grooming in that pets classes at the kinzville acacdemy. if your pet is missing one or more of these qualifications then you can not enter that pet. underneath the pics of your pets, you can click on show only qualified pets, to see your pets that have the requirements. hope this helps to anyone who is confused!!! let me know if you have any more questions!!

Last edited by dolphin9797; 07-09-2010 at 07:59 AM..
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Just a heads up--

Every time I enter a pet in a scheduled competition (NOT the quick ones) and then I go to watch my pet, they always get a total score of 8 from the judges. I think this is a glitch. Don't be upset when your pet scores an 8--I think everyone's does when they watch their own pet.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #67

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Just a heads up--

Every time I enter a pet in a scheduled competition (NOT the quick ones) and then I go to watch my pet, they always get a total score of 8 from the judges. I think this is a glitch. Don't be upset when your pet scores an 8--I think everyone's does when they watch their own pet.
That happened to me yesterday. I entered the deluxe competition with my 5 deluxe accounts (and all my pets had level 5 or above in every class), every single one of them got a score of 8, not only that, the votes were 3, 3, 2 for each one. I hope it is a glitch, it was very unpleasant!! I don't recall now what their placement was (none got in top 10), but they were all over the place, one was close to the top 10.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #68

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

Hello,I'm so happy for my new badges
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #69
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I got a new badge too but I have no idea how I got it or when I got it. I just happened to go check out my newest badge and saw that I had one from the stadium. Any idea how to get either of those other two?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgstadium badge.jpg (51.2 KB, 4 views)
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #70
Wacky Holidays!

The pet participation badge may be for entering quick competitions. I only have that on my main account and that is the only account where I have entered a quick competition.

The athletic achievement badge may be for the scheduled competitions.

Silver8328, I am not sure about the badge you received. I don't have that one. Did you come in last place in one of the competitions? My one pet came in 2nd last and she didn't get the badge. Have you entered any quick competitions?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: