Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Webkinz Stadium Features!

I wonder what the new requirements for "Amateur" and "Pro" will be.

Some of my accounts don't have cooking or beauty classes done at the Academy. It used to be that you didn't need them; now I think you might. Some of my accounts have pets at high levels of cooking, but not the same pet that has taken speed/running classes!!

For the Quick Events: for the Beauty Pageant you need level 1 in agility, creativity, style and grooming. For the Cooking Competition, you need level 1 in speed, creativity, intelligence and cooking and you need to add 5 food ingredients from your dock (I have been selling all of my extra food).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #32
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

They are using Color Zones on phone for the Quick plays. I tried to sign up a second acct to get the comp started, and it is not deluxe & I noticed that it ddn't increase the players, the phone was in the pink zone and first acct was gold.
Kimber21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
They are using Color Zones on phone for the Quick plays. I tried to sign up a second acct to get the comp started, and it is not deluxe & I noticed that it ddn't increase the players, the phone was in the pink zone and first acct was gold.
Thank you! Good to know.

I think the stadium also times out after about 10 minutes; so if it doesn't fill up and times out, then you lose your KinzCash and your food (for the cooking competition)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #34
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thank you! Good to know.

I think the stadium also times out after about 10 minutes; so if it doesn't fill up and times out, then you lose your KinzCash and your food (for the cooking competition).
The Gold acct was filling up, but pink was not, you could see in increase by two then someone would leave, I think because of the wait, then the pink timed out one me.

I would suggest people here pick/post a color zone & try that zone for the Quick Comps.
Kimber21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #35
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

There are 17 in Gold Beauty right now...
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I just won the Beauty Pageant Quick Event with straight 10s from the judges, but I did not receive my prize$$.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #37
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

It's really slow. It will have 19 people signed up, and then I lose connection.

There are 14 in the gold bp right now

now 15 people. Could 5 more just sign up?

Now it's flickering between 15, 16, and 17

now it's fully back on 15
onc1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #38
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I got bounced and back in. Now gold BP is at 7.

At least when you get bounced you get your kinzcash back.

Up to 17 in Gold BP.

Last edited by cpom; 07-07-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Old 07-07-2010, 12:54 PM   #39
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
I got bounced and back in. Now gold BP is at 7.

At least when you get bounced you get your kinzcash back.

Up to 17 in Gold BP.
Are you sure? I don't think I got my KinzCash back.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #40
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

I've definitely been getting my kinzcash back each time. I've gotten the timeout message 4 or 5 times now.

Yup, just happened again and I got my KC back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: