Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #21
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Webkinz Springer Spaniel, Cherry Blossom Bird Confirmed for June!

I adore both of those! Must Haves!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Webkinz Springer Spaniel, Cherry Blossom Bird Confirmed for June!

actually, if you go to Kinzpost and send a note, one of the backgrounds is "new friends" or whatever, and there's that bird on there, in the top left hand corner.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #23
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

lol just joking i just shared my fantasy with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this actually happened to a friend about a month ago but sad to say they soveld the prob!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

they are soooo cute! im so getting the bird! too bad i can't name it "cherry". i already have a love monkey called cherry! ps anyone realize that you can't say numbers in kinzchat plus? you can't type the number(1,2,3) or type the word(one,two,three) , and you can't say the word "number"! but i know that instead of one, you can say "won" and a typical kinzchat plus member would understand you! actually almost all members in the trading room in kinzchat plus will understand "won" as "one". cheers to all!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
catlover468

webkinzlover468 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can see the bird if you select Italian (Italiano) from the menu
webkinzlover468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #26
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow! That's so cool! The (plush) bird sorta looks like a pink peacock, but the (virtual image) bird looks like a woodpecker.
IDK, just some thoughts.
Thanks for sharing this with us!!

"won" for one,
"too" for two,
"tree" for three,
"for" for four.
I don't know any others off the top of my head.

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
they are soooo cute! im so getting the bird! too bad i can't name it "cherry". i already have a love monkey called cherry! ps anyone realize that you can't say numbers in kinzchat plus? you can't type the number(1,2,3) or type the word(one,two,three) , and you can't say the word "number"! but i know that instead of one, you can say "won" and a typical kinzchat plus member would understand you! actually almost all members in the trading room in kinzchat plus will understand "won" as "one". cheers to all!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:54 PM   #27

susand610 will become famous soon enough

interesting. . . . not the best ganz has ever done. . i usall love all the birds ganz does but this one . . . not so much. . . . . . . hmm. . i don't know the dog is kinda cute. . . a little. . . . i don't know. . . . . . lol! sorry sometimes i just crack up at random things or nothing. . . lol

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Wow! That's so cool! The (plush) bird sorta looks like a pink peacock, but the (virtual image) bird looks like a woodpecker.
IDK, just some thoughts.
Thanks for sharing this with us!!

"won" for one,
"too" for two,
"tree" for three,
"for" for four.
I don't know any others off the top of my head.
i say sick for six and ate for eight and fire for five i think. . lol and tin for ten. but that's it for me well plus he wos oops lol! ones you said

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover468
You can see the bird if you select Italian (Italiano) from the menu
what is a calico cat? lol! sorry lol

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
i hope the bird dosent have something like a "blooming cheery blossom tree" like they give trees to all the cute pets!

i want the spaniel to have a dog house or something....
and i think the bird should have a cheery blossom lake or bath.... yay the third article with my name on it!

yeah... i do agree that they might have more coming... wait... WHAT ABOUT THE SIGNATURE PET FOR THIS MONTH?!?!?!? OMG.... HOW CAN THEY FOR GET THAT!!! AHH.... THAT STINKS!

yeah... i do agree that they might have more coming... wait... WHAT ABOUT THE SIGNATURE PET FOR THIS MONTH?!?!?!? OMG.... HOW CAN THEY FOR GET THAT!!! AHH.... THAT STINKS!

MORE SHOULD MOST DEFINATLEY BE COMING
omg they should totally make a signature pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would TOTALLY buy one the first day it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i hope they do!!!!!!!! it would be my fifth pig lol! my username on webkinz is actully piggysrok93 LOL! :fp::fp::fp::pig::pig::fp::fp::pig::pig: I ALSO LOVE. . . . KOALA BEARS! I HAVE THREE!:koala:

Last edited by susand610; 04-18-2009 at 04:54 PM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #28

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Awesome new pets.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #29

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Nice! I like the Springer Spaniel.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #30
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Webkinz Springer Spaniel, Cherry Blossom Bird Confirmed for June!

I think the doggie is SO cute, he's now on my wish list lol

P.S. i just won the Eager Beaver trophy today with help from my Ma and my sister, alright my first trophy! i took a screen shot of my winning moment if anyone wants to see...

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: