Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #111
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Smile Re: New Webkinz "Silversoft Cat" Coming to Webkinz World

AWWWWWWWWWW! HE IS SO DARN CUTE!!!!!! AND I SO WANT ONE!!!! AND I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PSI IS!!!!!

Please do not spam the forum
Thank you
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-18-2009 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: spam
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #112
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Webkinz "Silversoft Cat" Coming to Webkinz World

Ganz, I gotta say that you did a good job on this cat. I'm not a cat fan, and I'm even thinking about buying it! It looks like a signiture. I bet they'll be cat fans jumping out of the woodworks for this one. Thumbs up!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #113
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Smile Re: New Webkinz "Silversoft Cat" Coming to Webkinz World

;dawwwwwwwwww!!!! She is so cute.... Awwwwwww ( one week later ) wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! * gasps for air * ok... Wow i'm outta breath! Anyway, i love this pretty kitty!!!!! She is be-u-ti-full!!!!

Please do not spam the forum

Thank you
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-18-2009 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: spam
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #114
Webkinz :)

leatahka is on a distinguished road

While this silversoft cat is cute I am still more partial to the charcoal cat. I guess it is a close second. I still have the domino cat that I need to adopt. To all who purchase this one enjoy!!
leatahka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #115
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I am quite partial to grey and white cats in real life........I have two! And this one looks just like my real cat, Cleo. I plan to get one and will probably name it.....Cleo! I like the plush because it looks really soft. And everyone says the virtual pet looks a lot like the Charcoal cat, but I don't think the Charcoal cat has white around it's nose!

Looks like I'm going to have to add another pet to my signature soon......

Nickelcat
Old 06-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #116
Webkinz :)

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

It's ADORABLE!!!
HuskyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #117
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

i do not get many webkizn anymore, (as they are such money-spenders) but i feel a need to buy this, as i really really REALLY love it when ganz makes super-soft webkinz.

sammy

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
AWWWWWWWWWW! HE IS SO DARN CUTE!!!!!! AND I SO WANT ONE!!!! AND I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PSI IS!!!!! SAY HI TO CHERRY THE CHIPMUNK:cmunk: SHE SAYS HI ALSO! I'M A JESUS FREAK AND I WILL 4-EVER WORSHIP JESUS AND GOD
hi you should put the bold underlined words in your signature (located in user CP) not in you post at it is off topic.

thank you,
sammy

Last edited by sammy578; 06-18-2009 at 05:23 PM..
sammy578 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #118
Lil Kinz

tigerlover1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its adorable! Does anyone know if this will be the signature pet for august?
tigerlover1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #119
Lil Kinz

MangoTangoCB is an unknown quantity at this point

Very kawaii!!!
MangoTangoCB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:45 AM   #120
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Webkinz "Silversoft Cat" Coming to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
It's adorable! I love it to bits!

First post?
the thing u wrote in blue, the model thing. . . . is SO RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!! do more!!! ROFL!!! ya i think the new cat is cute!! i want 1!! here is a piece of info im sure no 1 will ever need. . . after all the new webbies come out there will b 182 . . . till they make more ADORABLE webbies of course!!

Tags
cheese!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: