Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default New Webkinz Recipe - Goo Goo Berry Float, Goo-Goo Berry Chef Badge!

A new front page story has been added:

New Webkinz Recipe - Goo Goo Berry Float, Goo-Goo Berry Chef Badge!

Thanks to one of our Webkinz chefs here on Webkinz Insider, ClaraZ25, we can bring you some very interesting news about the upcoming Goo Goo Berry Festival. It turns out that, during yesterday's update, Ganz snuck a new recipe into the programming -- the Goo Goo Berry Float! They've also added a "Goo-Goo Berry Chef Badge" for your MyPage!
Click the image to open in full size.
If you were around for last year's Goo Goo Berry Festival and haven't fed all your Goo-Goo Berries to your Webkinz, you can get a start trying to create this new recipe in our official Goo Goo Berry Float thread!

This sure gives everyone a reason to collect as many of those pesky Goo-Goo Berries as you can. This isn't the only recipe to have a limited ingredient -- the Tooth Extractor recipe (Licorice Bats, Phantom Pop, Pumpkin Pop on the stove) remains the rarest recipe in Webkinz World, as the Phantom Pop was only given out as a Halloween gift in October, 2006 and hasn't been seen since.

Of course, as many of you are probably asking.. "Goo Goo Berries... Do they blend?" That is the question... and... Yes, we can confirm they do!
Click the image to open in full size.
NOTE: We have confirmed with Ganz that the Goo Goo Berry Chef badge will only be awarded during the Goo Goo Berry Festival, so hang on to your ingredients for a few more days if you want the MyPage badge!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: New Webkinz Recipe - Goo Goo Berry Float, Goo-Goo Berry Chef Badge!

Just one question: we do NOT know how to make the float, or we do, and ice cream + orange + Goo Goo Berry is the combo?
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Cool! Thanks Justin
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Wow! Awesome! I guess I need to go find all my goo goo berries. They are all stored in fridges. I never fed any to my pets. I've kept them all.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
rleong

Sorry, let me clarify that in the article.. That's NOT how you make it.. I got gak.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

omg cool!!!! *thinks* wait a minute i have a goo goo berry from last year or whatever
if i make it now will i get the badge?
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #7
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
omg cool!!!! *thinks* wait a minute i have a goo goo berry from last year or whatever
if i make it now will i get the badge?
If you get the recipe right, we think so... I got it wrong and ended up with Orange Gak.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Sorry, let me clarify that in the article.. That's NOT how you make it.. I got gak.
Ok thanks! I am trying to do it, but one problem. No goo goo berries in my account LOL!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: New Webkinz Recipe - Goo Goo Berry Float, Goo-Goo Berry Chef Badge!

Awesome! I can't wait to get solvin'!

Could it be that only 2010 Goo-Goo Berries work in the recipe?

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 08-05-2010 at 10:23 AM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Oh, my goodness -- great news for me!! I have almost 500 of those darn things stored away or sitting in docks on my accounts.

Looks like I'll be trying out some recipes later today.

Must be a blender recipe -- at least that (and the Googoo Berriess ingredient) narrows it down.

Other things are probably fruits?

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: